09

Candice Cohen

"Goodmorning babygirl how was you're sleep" I hear cams voice making me smile. He kisses my forehead.

"Morning" I reply back yawning. "I slept good and you"

He stands up to opent the curtains. Damn he looks so hot in those boxers.

"I slept well" he says walking towards me and grabbing my hand.

"C'mon babe let's get you up and ready for the day" he hands me my shirt to put on and walks me to the bathroom.

I love it when he calls me that It makes me feel some type of way I can't describe.

"Here" he hands me my toothbrush and he grabs his. As he brushes his teeth I see him in the mirror staring at me from my back.

"What"

"You have a good ass" I chuckle and smack him playfully.

"But really you're beautiful Candice" I smile.

"Thank you cameron" I kiss his lower cheek.

I then put my toothbrush in my mouth and brush it.

5 minutes later

"Hey guys" cams says as we walk in to the kitchen and see jack and the other boy.

"Hey cam" they both greet him.

"Hey what's you're name I never got it?" I finally ask him.

"Nash I'm Nash Grier I work for cameron and he's also my best friend" he smiles and puts his hand out for a handshake.

We shake hands

"Nice to meet you Nash" I smile back looking at his beautiful blue eyes.

"So what's for breakfast" Jack asks as he sits down in a chair at the breakfast table. Cam does as well.

"Pigs feet" I say as I take out a pack of turkey bacon.

They look at me with a 'are you serious face'

"I'm just kiddng" I laugh "were having turkey bacon and omeetes"

"I'll help" cam stands up and gets the stuff out.

1 hour later

We had just finised eaing amd Jack burps loudly.

"You pig" I say making an 'eww' face.

"That was a good ass omellete " Jack says.

"Agree" Nash says putting his last piece in his mouth.

"Thank you Candice for brekfast I owe you one" cameron says winking at me.

"No problem glad you guys liked it" I smile standing up and picking my plate and theirs.

"What do you guys wanna do today" I ask. Cameron looks down on his phone.

"Well we have work in an hour but well be back at 12:30 a.m" DAMNIT.

"Oh okay maybe we can go to the beach when you come back?" I ask a little sad.

"Of course but l'm gunna need to drop you off at Nash's house when we go so you can chill with his girl and not be alone in the house" he says standing up.

I nod and he gives me a smile before going upstairs to get ready. Why doesn't he just leave me here I can take care of myself. I guess it should be fun to hang with a girl and do girl things.

I run up the stairs as well and run straight to the shower.

6 hours later

"That was a lot of fun we should go to the mall more often" Logan said.

Logan is nash's girlfriend. Her full name is Lohan Becker. She is actually so down to earth and very chill. She is also the swettest girl I've ever met and even thougj we just met like 5 hours ago I feel like she understands me like no one ever has. Its almost like if I have known her forever.

Logan is the same age as me 18 years old. Were about the same height. Ok she's a little taller bit anyway she has long wavy blond hair with a small tan body. She also has goregous freckles. (Picture of logan on the left and Candice on the right)

Her and I both know about what Cam and them do beacuse Nash told her when they met which was over 7 months ago

We are currently packing our bags beacause we are going to a carnival since its a little windy for the beach. I then heard my phone vibrate. It was a text from Cam.

Baby:
Babe I'm outside Nash's house.

Me:
I'll be out in 5

Baby:
Okay babygirl ;)

"Cams here so we should hurry" I tell Logan putting my sandals on.

"Alright let me just find my sunglasses" she yells from upstairs.

After 3 minutes she finds them and we go oitside to see Cam, Jack, and nash waiting inside cams car. As soon as we get in, Cameron starts driving but we make a quick stop at this little cute cafe, then go to the carnival.

HEY GUYS I UPDATED AGAIN LET ME.TELL HOW.JARD IT IS TO WRITE WITH FAKE NAILS AND WHY IS IT IN CAPS?
Anyway logan is a new character who @exoticgriers actually asked me to be part of my story. SO EVERYONE WELCOME LOGANNNNN!1!1
Thank you loves for reading and voting for my story I love y'all and have a good springbreak