Part 4

Shawns P.O.V

We all go in to Y/ns house. She's ask if we're hungry or if we want something to drink. Everyone goes in to her kitchen and heads for the fridge. Y/n giggles a little and says my friends are a buck of 5 year olds. We all turn to each other and think to our selfs ( 5 year olds like to tickle heheh ). We all turn to her and I yell get her. We all run to her and she just laughing. I grab her a put her on the floor and start to tickle her. The guys and gigi just watch us. Then Matt says to Y/n and i, "what did I tell you guys in the car to get a room. Y/ns eyes go wide and my cheeks turn supper red. I quickly get off her, help her up then run to the couch.

Your P.O.V

Shawn helps me up then runs to the couch. All the guys and gigi quickly follow I grab a water then head for the remote. I click on the t.v. and ask what everyone want to watch. Cam speaks up and says I'm not in the mood to watch t.v. me either nash states. Well then what do u want to do I ask with my eyebrow raise. They turn to each other then nod with a smile. Let's play dare double dare or triple dare. I look at everyone else nodding. Fine well then. Nash says he wants to go first.

(BTW there's a mini smut so beware )

Cams P.O.V

Nash looks around mmmmhhhhh then turns to me cammmmm take your pick. I pick triple dare what an idiot I am nash starts to think then a few seconds later let out an evil laugh. I triple dig dare you to kiss Y/n. Okay no biggie I say ,but Y/n looks a little weirded out. I go over to her and put my hand on her cheek and pull her in for the kiss I hold it for about 5 seconds then went back to my seat.

Your P.O.V

Cam kisses me then goes back to were he was sitting ok my turn he says and starts to look at around. I look at shawn who seems to be a bit mad I don't know why but I'll talk about it to him later. Cam say Matt what do you chose. Matt says double dare. Cam smiles and says grind on gigi for 10 seconds. Matt smiles and gigi just blushes. Matt goes over to gigi and pushes her down on the couch and starts to grind on her. Gigi starts to laugh and then Y/n giggles.

Your P.O.V

I start to giggle as gigi starts to laugh. I noticed shawn seemed a little upset but I thought it was nothing. I look at him again looking at the floor with a blank face. I go and tap him and give him an are u ok look. He gives me yea no look I tell him to come with me to my room to talk and he's does. We get in my room and I ask him what's wrong and he says nothing. I give him an I know your lying look and he chuckles and says he loves that face. Then I tell him to wait while I go use the bathroom. I finish and as I'm walking out cam comes and says if shawns ok. I say yeah why. Cam says cuz he seemed mad after I kissed you. Ohhh well i don't I told him. Then I head off back into my room. When I walk in shawn is on my phone taking a selfie on my snapchat I jump on the bed and the phone falls and hits his face. Owww he says. Then I say are u mad cause cam kissed me. Shawn stays silent. Then I say it was just a dare you know it didn't mean anything. Shawn looks at me and nods then says I know but when he kissed you I felt so mad. I guess I was a little jealous he states. Oh I say back well I know u want this. I do he say . My eyes go wide and my cheeks turn red. Then I say well come and get it. Literally like one second later I see shawns face above mine. So will u be my girlfriend he says. It's depends I say. On what he says. We can't tell anyone until tomorrow cuz they'll go crazy right now. Ok he says. Then yes I'll be your girlfriend.

Shawns P.O.V

I can't believe she actually said yes. Well I'm still on top of her so I got off and laid beside her. Y/n
I say. Yes she answered. You know it hurt when the phone hit my face. She giggles then says sorry. It fine . Where did I hit you she ask. On the for head. Then I blink and when I open my eyes y/n it on top of me then she kisses my forehead all better now she states. Then say put my hand on her cheek and connect our lips. We pull apart and y/n is blushing all kinds and the smile on her and my face is a mile wide . Then y/n says we should go back to the living room before everyone thinks we died.

---------------------------------------------
The end hope u like this first story comment what u think or if u want me to right about a specific subject.

Love vivi