cold nights ❄

Your P.O.V

Hi I'm y/n my best friend is yes the shawn mendes the vine star. He and I were meeting at the movie theaters but im early like always. "Oh my llama it's freezing" I think to my self. About ten minutes later I see shawns mom's car pull up to the front of the theater. I get up off the bench that I was sitting at and walk over to the car. I see the tall brown headed perfect hair smile teeth and everything. "Shuttle it y/n" I think to myself "he won't feel the same." He spots me and I run to him and give him a hug. Well pull apart "hi best friend," we both say. After he thanks his mom and we go and get our tickets to see KRAMPAS. I ask for the tickets and get the money to pay and shawn pushes me softly out of the way and pays. I punch him in the arm and he looks at me and sticks his tounge out at me. We walk inside and get in line for snacks. We buy our stuff and go take our seats. It's still on previews that you know will take 5 hours so I get a piece of popcorn and throw it at shawn he turns and says "you wanna start."
"Maybe." I answer.
"Okay let do this" He says throwing a piece at me.
We both throw like ten more pieces but the last one shawn throws gets in my eye. O my gosh it burns so bad. My eye waters up from the burning and causes a tear to roll down my face. " oww oww oww I "I say while waving my hand in front of my eye. "O my lorsh y/n I'm sorry," Shawn says scared.
"It's okay but it hurts," I say back
"Let me see just move your hands," Shawn says
I move my hands and shawn gets his hand and wipes the tear. After he opens my eye wide then blows into it for like 5 seconds.
"All better?" he ask.
I blink twice and feel no pain.
"Yeah I'm good thanks," I say with a smile.
We sit back and shawn takes a selfie with me a puts it on his snapchat story #atthemovieswiththisfreak. I giggle and eat a piece of popcorn.

Shawns P.O.V

Finally the movie starts and put my arm on the arm rest between me and y/n. After a few minutes the screen goes all black and starts playing scary music. I feel some one grab my hand. I look and see its y/n after I look at her with her eyes glued to the movie. She squeezes my hand tighter. Then there is a pop up and she squishes my hand and jumps a little. I just laugh at her and continue to watch the movie.

The movie finishes and y/n let's my hand go and I say ," Gosh some one was scared."
"Whatever shawn," she answers back.

We walk out of the theater and into the lobby and as soon as we step two feet in the lobby on the other side there is a large group of girls and one yells look there's shawn. All the girls turn to y/n and i. After they all start running twords us and I grab y/ns hand and say, "run now,"
She does and we run for the exit. We get outside and look back and the girls are still chasing us.

"Let's go to the park," y/n says.
"Yeah Yeah let's go," I say while running."

We keep running and cut through an ally and get to the park. we lose all the girls and I call my mom to pick us up from the park. We sit in a bench and wait for my mom. I look at y/n a she is shivering.

"Are you cold?" I ask her
"No I'm dying of a heat stroke," she replies wuth a little giggle.
"Okay heat stroke," I say moving closer to her.

After I get close enough I grab her and pull her into a hug. She was freezing cold.
"Better??" I say as I feel her stop shivering.
"Yes" she says with a soft voice.

Oh my gosh does this fill perfect, I think to myself. Y/n looks so beautiful. I have an idea I hope this goes well.

"Yn you know what will make you even warmer," I say to her.
"No what," she says
"Look at me and count down from five," I tell her.
"Umm okay 5,4,3,2," she says.
I stop her
"1," I say while kissing her.
We hold it for a while and then pull apart.
"Hey it worked," she says blushing
"Good ," I say with the biggest smile." So umm here's the thing do u wanna maybe be my..."
"Yes of course," she says grabbing my hands. "For now tho we should keep it on the low down so only tell like aaliyah and ian."
"That's perfect," I say back.
I pull her in for another kiss and we hold it and I guess my mom pulled up cuz after like ten seconds she honked at us.
"Why are you love birds out here?" She ask with her eyebrows raised.
"Just friends," y/n says covering her smile.
"Best friends," I add.
"Sure," my mom says with a smirk.
We get in the back of the car and we buckle up and as soon as we start driving y/n says
"So much for just tell aaliyah and ian.
I chuckle and kiss her on her forehead and say "you know she would of found out either way."
"Yes I would of," my mom says.
Y/n and i look at each other and laugh.

The end childs