im sorry

Your P.O.V
Hey so I'm y/n and today I'm supposed to be meeting my best friend shawn at hot topic at the mall. My brother drops me off a few minutes early so I just sit on the bench by the store. Minutes go by and it's now 4:00 shawn should be here by now. Maybe get got stuck in traffic I think so I walk to look around the store. I try on some tee shirts and then I walk outside and look for shawn he still hasn't shown up so I just go back in the store and look at the bracelets I find matching Harry Potter ones so I grab them. It's almost 5:00 so I go and look for shawn one more time he still not here. I walk back in the store with my head down and go get my stuff and get in line. It's my turn to pay and they cashier lady says something wrong. No its okay I'm fine. Someone didn't show up uhh she says. Yeah how did you know. She says I saw you go check like twice. Oh well it's fine something must of came up. Oh okay then have a good day she says. Thank you, you too. I walk out the store and start walking towards the exit. Then I hear some people call my name. Y/N Y/N Y/N I here. I turn and see some girls from school. We walk up to each other and we all say hi. Alyssa one of the girls says why are you here all alone. I look down but then speak up well I was supposed to meet shawn here but he flaked out idk what happened. Then gisselle another one of the girls say but we just saw him with lesley they were at the food court and everything together. Oh well I don't know I say while heading for the exit. Wait will you can with us for a little alyssa ask. Sure I say going back with them. We start walking and we go and look in a couple stores and look around. We go into wet seal and right before we walk in I see shawn and lesley. Shawn looks at me and his eyes go wide. I run in the store and tell the girls I have to go. I call my brother and he says he's on his way. I start walking out of the store and some one grabs my arm I turn and see its shawn. I pull away let me go shawn I say and break his grip and run out of the store and out of the mall almost bursting into tears. Me brother pulls up and I act like nothing happened.

Shawns P.O.V
What just happened I think to my self. I turn and see lesley talking to some girls from school. I walk up to them and ask do u guys know what happened to y/n. Alyssa says Oh yeah she was saying how you were supposed to meet her and u flaked out and see was gonna leave but we told her to stay with us. Then right now she said that she had to go then she left. O yeah huh I've got to go by girls I say leaving. I run to the exit and see y/n walking towards her brothers car. Y/n she turns and see me and shakes her head and get in the car. What have I do no not again I can't stand when y/n is mad at me it driver me insane I have to fix it. I them run to my car and drive to y/n house. I get to her house and see there's no car. I go to the back yard and look up at y/n room to see her light off. I bet her brother just went out and her parents are out of town again. I run to the front door and ring the door bell. After like 30 seconds y/n opens the door. She sees it me and instantly shuts it. Y/n please let me in please I say. No shawn why don't you just go to lesleys I mean you obviously want to spend time with her so why not just go she can be your new best y/n says sounds as if she was crying. No
Y/n please let me in I say. I'm sorry but no shawn goodnight she says and I here the door lock.