wait

Your P.O.V
Dear diary,
ugh shawns new girlfriend is so ugh I can't even write you know what she told me. Okay so here's how it went down. So me and shawn were sitting at are usual lunch table and here comes holly looking all happy hi she say me and shawn both turn and say hi. Shawn got up and gave her a hug and said " I have to pee " then he walked off. Holly sat down and I ask her "how u been" and she's all like "I've been doing good but I'd be doing better if u could back off shawn " and I was like "duh fu what do u mean?"
Holly: you know what I mean your always with him like he obviously thinks I'm better and u should just give up.
You: o My word he's just my best friend that's it.
Holly: well not for long cuz after I'm done with him it's gonna be like u two never met.
You: o really I'm gonna tell shawn and he's gonna be so mad.
Holly: no wait don't do that
You: why not your being rude and a fake.
Holly: yeah but think of how happy I make shawn you don't want to ruin that do u.
Then shawn came back "what u girls talking about?" He ask. O nothing right Y/n holly says. Then I was like yeah nothing I got to go see then I left and avoided shawn the rest of the day. Yeah so bye
Love Y/n

Shawns P.O.V

Ugh why has Y/n been ignoring ever since this moring I'm gonna call her. It ringing (vocie mail lady your call has been forward to an automatic vocie message) ugh she's ignoring my calls somethings up. Let me try again. O My lorsh she answered. (Phone call between u and shawn emojis show the emotion of your voice. )

S: hey best friend
Y: hi
S: y have u been ignoring me ???
Y: y don't u ask your girlfriend! !
( phone call ended )
Gosh is some one mad. I'm gonna go over. Yeah in and hour.

Your P.O.V
Ummmm I feel bad I shouldn't have got mad at him he's my best friend. I don't know why I'm so mad tho.

Dear diary,
Hey its me again I feel bad I got mad at shawn cuz of what holly said, but I don't know why I am mad like me and him have been best friends since like forever. It's like when I see him with her I just get this wierd feeling in my tummy like ugh. Also like when I see them together I just feel sad but mad at the same time like duh fu. O MY LORSH am I falling for shawn. Maybe but like how can I not his personality is just on point. His eyes, his smile, his laugh, his hair, hands his every thing him. Snap out of it Y/N you can't fall for him he's your best friend and he has a girlfriend. That hates u but what can u do u want shawn to be happy. Whatever I have to shower
Peace out love y/n/n.

Shawns P.O.V

I get to Y/n house I knock on the door her brother jake answers. "Hey shawn Y/n is in the shower u can just wait in her room." He says with a smile. I thank him and go upstairs to Y/n room. I sit on the bed hearing her sing in the shower. I see a book let me take a look at what this freak that I call my best friend reads. O My lorsh it her diary. I'm sure there's nothing that I don't already know in hear. I open it to were she has it booked marked. I start to read the pages from today. I finished o My lord holly is ugh I knew she was faking that she was okay with everything she lied to me ugh I hate that. I can't take it I'm gonna break up with her. I call her and tell every thing and break up with her. She says she doesn't care cuz she will find some one better. Whatever I don't care cuz I know that y/n likes me. I like her but I always thought she didn't like me like that o My word I'm so happy. I hear the water stop and y/n stop singing. I close her diary and put it back where I got it from. She comes out in her pajama pants and a tank top. She has her brush and I say hi and she gets scared and throws it in my direction. "Shawn o my lorsh u scared me. I laugh and tell her that were going to the store. She looks at me and says "well only your gonna get down cuz I'm in pajamas. Fine I say. Honestly I just want to talk to her in the car cuz of I do it here she will lock her self in the closet or something. We get in to the car and I start driving. The whole time I am smile. Y/n looks at me and says " Shawn your acting weird what's going on ". I take a deep breath and say well while u where in the shower I kinda read your diary. "Oh " she says and we get to a stop light. She open the car door and says I should go. O MY LORSH close the door. No I should go she says. Wait wait wait. Close the door and put your belt on. She does you didn't let me finish. The light goes green. We start driving. I know where best friends and I like u more and I wanted to ask u to be my girlfriend. " but what about. . " I stop her and say I broke up with her after I read your journal. Oh well in that case I'd love to be your girlfriend slash best friend okay. She says with the biggest smile ever. I park at the store and take off my seat belt and kiss her she kiss back and get off be back in 5 babe.

Your P.O.V

Babe wow am I gonna have to get used to that. Okay I'm used to it. Shawn comes out with a bunchof junk food. Zamm I have the best botly friend ever.

The end