just friends or nah

Shawns P.O.V

I wake up and I smile instantly grows on my face because I'm get to see Y/n she's my best friend and yesterday she didn't go to school cuz she got sick but she's better today. I get ready and head down stairs and say good morning to my mom then I head out. I walk to school cuz it's only like a block away y/n lives like two houses down from me so I pick her up then we continue walking. We are walking and ask her if she is still sick she say I don't know. Then I back up and say whoaww I don't want ebola. She laughs and say well u better watch out and she starts to get closer to me. She touches me and I pretend to start dying I fall on her and she yells shawn don't die on me. I stand straight up and say omg I almost died. She laughs and we continue walking. About 3 minutes later this girl alyssa come up she totally hates Y/n cuz were best friends but she ask me if I wanted to be her girlfriend. I didn't want to hurt her feelings by telling her I didnt like her so I pinched Y/n and gave her help me look this all happened in like half a second so after I grab Y/n hand and say to alyssa I have a girlfriend so I can't go out with you sorry. She looks and gives me a confusing look and says I thought you two were just friends I answer back and say or nah. Well ok then bye she says and goes back into her house. I let go of Y/n hand and say thank you , you just saved my life she like stalks me sometimes like that's scary. Y/n giggles.

Your P.O.V

I giggle then I hear shawn ask me something. Speaking of girlfriend and boyfriends how's jake he says. My heart dropped I stay quite and shawn waves his hand in front of me earth to y/n it's Shawn mendes your best friend. I put my head down as tears start rolling down my face. Shawn kneels down and see that I'm crying he quickly get back up and hugs me so tight my eyes almost popped out of my face. It felt so good. He starts to ask me what happened but we hear the bells ring to signal that school starts in 5 minutes. I tell him I'll tell him later when we get home from school. Thank the Lord it's Friday school is so boring. We get in the building and shawn gives me a big hug goodbye and says see you okay don't be sad.

(Skip the school day)

Shawns P.O.V

We get to Y/n empty house by empty I mean no one is there her parents are usually away on business an it's Friday so her older brother probably has plans. I'm spending the night to night Idk why I just don't live here I'm literally here all the time. We sit on the couch and I tell her spill it Y/n what happened.

Your P.O.V

I sign and tell shawn the whole story. Well at first jelly you know her well she told me that she was at this party and he was with this girl but she sounded drunk so I didn't think much of it. Then on moday he called me then I heard the door open and he said he had to go. I thought it was like his mom or something. Then he didn't txt me until Tuesday night at like 11 but he said he wanted to go to the mall on Wednesday so I said ok I'll just meet u at your house. So then Danny ( aka your older brother) was driving me to his house and when we got on his street he said that we couldn't do anything that I should go back home because his mom was all mad cuz he was failing math. So I was a little hurt but then we had to make a u turn and that's passed his house so we were driving and I didn't want to see him if he was outside but then as soon as we were passing the house Danny slams on the breaks then I look and freddy ( ex boyfriends name. ) was macking with some chick then Danny got out of the car and started to tell off freddy and all this stuff then I got out and got Danny back in the car and we left. That's the real reasonI didn't go to school yesterday. Ugh when I see freddy I'm going kill him and make it look like he was hit by a car shawn say. Shawn it's not even worth it i mean it was stupid of me to get back with him. But Y/n he hurts you so bad shawn says in a mad sad voice. He does but he will never hurt me as bad as you can shawn. Ok but we're off to the store shawn says. For whay I ask. Movie night he says with a smile we need movies and junk food. Fine but hold up I run upstairs and grab some money like 40 dollars just incase. The store is at the end of the street so will just walk.

Shawns P.O.V

We're about 100 feet away from the store and I don't want Y/n to spend her money so I yell first one in the store pays. I start to run knowing I was gonna win because I always do Y/n say wait I do and she books it I catch up to her when we're right in front of the store and I pull her back and I get in first guess I get to pay hahah. She hits me in my abs and say whatever mendes I'm gonna buy the pizza. Zam I forgot the pizza place was across from the store. Okay but after I need help I don't know how to shop. Fine let go she say getting a cart. We finish we get a funny movie and a scary one. The we go pay the lady starts to scan our stuff and Y/N starts to poke my cheeks and then I just keep looking at the lady then she says my total and I pay her and get the bags then turn to y/n and tickle her. We get our bags and I hear the cashier lady say how cute. I smile and we walk out of the store. We cross the street to the pizzaplace and we order and the guy says the total and Y/n starts to take out when I tell her to tie her shoes she goes down and get out my money and pay the guy then he gives me the pizzas and I wait for Y/n she comes back up with her money and the guys says no she looks confused then he says that had payed him and Y/n hit hit me and say I was supposed to pay him. I say but you just went through a break up so I have to take care of u. She hits me again and says I'll get u back mendes. We get in side the house and put on the movie the scary one first right in the middle off the movie Y/n jumps on me screaming I get scared and scream told u I'd get u back she says. I laugh and squeeze her cheeks cuz she still on top of me I stare at her and she kisses me after like 2 seconds she pulls apart and get off of me faster then the speed of light then she hits her self in the for head stupid stupid stupid she says and keeps hitting her self. What's the matter get up. I'm so stupid I ruin everything she says. Well what did u ruin now. Our friendship she says I kissed you and I know that you don't like me that way so I ruined it why can't I do anything right. No no no its ok I think I like it but I may just need another one just to make sure. O really mendes she smirks. I walk up to her and say yes then kiss her after like 30 seconds we pull apart and I say yea I definitely liked it. We sit back on the couch and Y/n says just friends then I say or nah and peck her cheek.