Chapter 4: The Truth and The Confrontation:Part 1

I had been sleeping for a while, that is, until my security alarm went off. I awoke quickly and grabbed the pistol by my bed and rushed downstairs. Before I got there, though, C-3PO turned off the alarm. I glanced around quickly and to my surprise, who should be standing in the living room but Obi-Wan! "What are you doing here?!?!?" I asked him, after telling him to sit down. "Padme, I need your help. Anakin is in great danger." He told me gravely. "From the Sith?" I asked, alarmed and worried about Anakin. " From himself. Padme, he's turned to the dark side." Obi-Wan said sadly. "What?!?!?" I exclaimed. "Anakin would never..." I paused when I saw his face, and then I became aware that he wasn't lying. "I saw footage of him killing... younglings." He admitted to me. "Have you seen him recently?" He asked, his face grave. I couldn't look at his sad, tired face and lie to him, for he was one of my dearest friends. "No." I whispered, looking at the floor sadly. "If you know where he might be, don't refrain to tell me." He said as he got up to leave. "If I hear from him, I will tell you." I promised. He opened the door and left silently. "3PO, we have to go now." I commanded to the protocol droid. "Yes milady." He answered promptly. "Shall I prepare your ship?" "Yes, immediately." I responded, and left to dress. If Anakin was on Mustafar, I would go to him.