Chapter 6

Today, is a new day. Hearing birds from outside on a nice clear morning ya know, the usual. "Don't expect me to do shit for you if you don't go!" I suddenly hear from the hallway. I moan trying to go back to my dreams that were better than my reality. "You can't tell me what to do anymore I'm a grown man!" I hear again but even louder coming my direction. Then my door swings open and someone grabs me and picks me up.

"SEE SHE STILL LOVES ME SHE STILL LOVES ME YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Joseph yells in his pajamas as his grip gets tighter around my shoulders. "Let go of her Joseph.." Michael says not knowing what to do. "HA! EXACTLY YOU CANT EVEN DO SHIT CUZ IM YO FATHER AND YO BOSS!" He says throwing me on the bed. Him and Joseph would always fight. Joseph passed Michael and went outta my room. Michael doesn't even look at me and heads out as well.

I can't even sleep anymore. So I grab some jeans and a white shirt putting my hair in a bun. "I just have to get the fuck outta here.." I say to myself trying not to cry again as I grab my bag.

I jog to my fathers room and I go to his closet where he keeps his stash of 20 dollar bills. I grab all 5 stacks of em and put them in my bag as well as his credit cards. I keep looking back in the bed room to see if anyone is coming and continue to rob. Then I go back in my room to grab some other clothes and jackets.

After all that, I throw my bag out the window. (If you know what I'm tryin to do then good you know my plan).  Then I tip toe downstairs to see everyone at the dinner table eating some eggs and bacon. "Oh Desiree! You are finally up! Want some food?" My mother says with a bright smile on her face. That breaks my heart. "I'm fine mother, thank you for the offer." As I bite my lip looking at the front door.

"She's gotta be Hungary with that big belly of hers haha!" Joseph laughs reading the newspaper. I see Michael roll his eyes as he eats his eggs. "I guess I'll just have one piece of bacon." I say with a fake smile reaching over the table for a bacon.

"Why are you in such a rush?" Katherine asks drinking some coffee. I will regret this, but I sit down next to mother. The plan was going perfect till now. "Well, I just wanna get up this morning! Since I never do." I lie tapping my foot. Then Michael looks at me from a distance and raises an eyebrow. He knows I'm up to something.

"Well I think that's nice Desiree." Katherine adds wiping her mouth with a napkin. I smile and look at Michael who is still looking at me. Our eyes talk to each other. "Well! I must be going!" As I get up folding my napkin. "Why do soon? Where are you headed darling?" Katherine with a worries expression.

"Well-" I was cut off by my father. "Aye! You should join modeling. You know why? Money and your last name." I says putting the newspaper down with an evil smile. "Uh.. I don't know." As I rub my arm walking to the door. "Well you can't sing, dance, but you can model you know child." He says showing Katherine the newspaper. "Look it says modeling for young and new girls with no experience. You know what this means Katy?? We can make her model and we'll make thousands!" He says getting excited.

I sigh and grab the door knob. "Your gonna do it. I'm signing you up right now okay?" He says jogging to the phone to dial the number. Once he left the room, I jetted outta the house and ran to my car. Turning it on, and heading to Janet's again.

A/N
More to come!