Hospital nights.

I awake in a bright room. And it's hecka cold in here.. I try to move my arms, but wires or hook ups are attached to me..

I look to my left to see my brother Michael, asleep on a chair. I'm in a hospital?..What?

"Your up!" Janet spoke walking into the room with a pink box of doughnuts. "Why am I here??" I question sitting up.

Janet puts the box on a counter and sits down next to Michael. "Joseph beat you up pretty good. Your upper rip cage is really weak right now." She said then trying to wake Michael up by wobbling his shoulder.

I gasp pressing my hand against my stomach. "Are you serious?! I've never been hurt this bad in my life!!"

Janet chuckles still wobbling Michael shoulder. "Des, it's not broken. Your lucky it's just bruised. And same with your legs, arms."

I take a deep breath feeling sharp pains when I lift my legs. "Are my legs and arms snapped and broken?!"

"No! no! no! Your thinking too much. All your bones are just bruised. The Doctor even said so. Don't worry- MICHAEL WAKE UP!" Janet yells in his ear poking his cheeks.

Michael wakes up overwhelmed. "I'm up I'm up! God.." He muttered getting back in his sleeping position.

"Do I have to go back to the house? I'll snap my legs if I have to." I say sarcastically. Janet rolls her eyes. "We all don't wanna go back  after what he did. Honestly after all this trouble, he needs to go to jail."

Michael opens back up his eyes and sits up. "Come on guys. Be realistic. He's the reason why we are who we are. Why we have thousands or millions of fans."

Me and Janet look at each other with a sigh. "Yea yea, guess your right Mike. But no father acts like this! It's embarrassing too."

"Whatever." Michael grunts. "I'm gonna use the restroom be right back." He added leaving the room.

--
Joesphs POV
"Yea, shes at St.Ferris hospital. Alright. Good." *hangs up*

Damn, Desiree was suppose to be at the modeling thing this mornin and she just had to be bruised up and shit.. Really? I payed two thousand bucks for her to be in this thing. She's coming home today.

--
Desirees POV
8:30pm
I run from one room to another trying to hide from Joseph holding a bat in his hand. "Where are ya bitch." He yells peeking in all the dark rooms. Suddenly, he stops in the room I'm in and looks around. I'm under the bed holding my breath until he lifts the bed up and pulls me out.

"NOOOOO!!!" I scream opening my eyes form the nightmare I've just had. I look around breathing hard to hear it quiet, and dark. Only the night sky is the only light in my hospital room.

Then I see a note on the nightstand next to me. I switch the lamp on, opening up the letter.

"Desiree Rube Jackson, your father Joseph Jackson is going to pick you up tomorrow at 9am. You were in the middle of your slumber, so we just wrote this note for you and your symptoms. We will make sure your things are packed, and ready to go. Thank you for staying!"

My heart sank to the bottom of my stomach.. "Joseph's picking me up?! Hell no! This isn't happening!" I mutter crumpling the note up and throwing it near the door.

I lay back in the bed as sweat begins to show on my forehead.

"If only they knew.."

A/N
Sorry for this being so short! I'm busy, so this would have to be a quicky!