L x reader-Night Shift

It was becoming winter and we were no where close to catching Kira. L/Ryuzaki and I were alone, watching the monitors  because all the other members of the task force were sleeping. I was only staying up because I wanted to see L.   I was sitting next to him in a chair and he was eating some strawberry shortcake as usual, when he turned to look straight at me.

"Uh...yea Ryuzaki?" I asked staring with at confusion at him.

"I never asked a question." He said in this normal board tone.

"Well then why are you staring at me?" I asked.

"Because your the most beautiful girl ever." He said, still acting like it was normal. It threw me off guard because I never thought someone like him would say that.

I blushed "Thanks."

"Your very cute when you blush" he said picking up his half eaten cake.

Again, I was taken back by his abnormal behavior. "The things you say are way too funny!" I giggled awkwardly.

"How about the things I do?" he asked, but before I could question him he kissed me.  It wasn't very long before Misa walked in, interrupting us. 

"(Y/N) Oh my god, I knew you would finally get Ryuzaki to like you!" she yelled jumping and clapping her hands. 

"So I'm your crush?" L questioned you with his rare smile.

"You were, but now you're my boyfriend!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hello! I wanted to say thank you to @TinyGatsby for requesting this oneshot! I also wanted to add that I'm sorry this is really short. I'm sorry if you don't like this oneshot, but thank you for reading it anyway!!