"Fever" Eren x Reader

(The reason Eren thinks your sick is because your blushing so much and your face is red)

I  walked into the mess hall and sat down next to Armin, "hi (Y/N)" he said softly. "Hey Armin!" I said grinning. Suddenly I heard two loud yells coming from behind me.

"YOU WANNA GO TITAN BOY?!" Jean yelled in Eren's face.

"WHO ARE YOU CALLING BOY? HORSE FACE!" Eren yelled back.

I jumped from my seat next to Armin and stood between them.
"Stop it both of you" I said calmly.
"(Y/N) you can't be in the middle of this it could be dangerous!" Eren said while picking me up by my waist and setting me down next to him outside of the fight. I blushed, "Eren I fight Titans, I think I can handle-" I began but was interrupted by Eren. "(Y/N) your sick!!" He said turning to me and putting his hand on my forehead. I, again blushed 50 shades of red. "(Y/N), we need to take you to the nurse" Eren said while taking my hand running out of the mess hall, leaving a very shocked Jean.
**La Time Skip**

"Hanji!!" Eren said dragging me into into her lab.
"Hi Eren and (Y/N) what's up?" She said walking over to us from her experiments.

"(Y/N) is sick!!" Eren yelled scared. Hanji smirked and felt my forehead "Oh my! She has a wicked fever. Bring her to her cabin!"

"But I'm not sick!" I protested .
"She's delusional" Hanji said pushing me and Eren out of the the door. The last thing I saw was her smirking and waving goodbye. Damn her! That bastard knows I'm not sick! I thought while letting Eren drag me to the girls cabin.

As soon as we got there he pushed me onto the bed (don't get nosebleeds this isn't a lemon/smut). He crawled on top of me and felt my forehead for the millionth time. Since he was on top of me I kept blushing. He got off me without a word and crawled underneath the covers and motioned me to get under with him, I did as he wanted and got under the scratchy thin blanket. His strong arms wrapped around me and nuzzled his head into my neck.  We started to drift off after about 20 minutes still in that position.

"Get well soon (Y/N)" he mumbled half awake.

"Thanks"

"I love you" he said, but before I could respond he was fast asleep with the person he loves most.

**************************Authors Note + kind of (not really) extended ending****************

Eren: But I don't want the fan fic to end! I love (Y/N)-Chan

Author-Chan: Eren that's so adorable but you'll see (Y/N) soon!

Eren: *leaves to go find (Y/N)*

Armin: Mya (that's me if you didn't know), tell (Y/N) the authors note.

Author-Chan: Ohhh yea! Thank you so much for reading, sorry if you didn't like it!

Armin: *Hugs Mya*

Author-Chan: *Hugs back Armin*

Eren: I FOUND (Y/N)!! Runs into the "Room" and kisses you on the cheek.