England x Reader

You were hanging out with Flying Mint Bunny on the couch eating Fish & Chips Arthur made himself. Everyone thought Arthur's food tasted bad, but you on the other hand thought it tasted good. You looked at the clock and it said 9:00 PM.

'I can't wait to see Arthur after he get's back from Matthew's house' You thought 'We're going to watch Lord Of The Ring's'

*La TimeSkip Sponsored by Pasta*
(You are asleep and it's England's POV)

I walked into my living room to find (Y/N) cuddled up with Flying Mint Bunny. I sighed and looked out the window to see it pouring outside. She looked so adorable, her (H/C) covered her eyes.

Well she can't walk home in weather like this, I guess she has to sleep over I thought.

I walked over to her sleeping figure and picked her up bridal style which made Flying Mint Bunny squirm. I began to walk up the stair's at a slow pace to make sure I didn't drop (Y/N) when I heard her.

"Iggy Brows, what are you doing?" She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Go back to sleep" I said looking at her.

"Ok Iggy~" she said sweetly closing her eyes and falling asleep. I blushed and brought her into my room. As much as I loved her I didn't want her to think I was a pervert and was going to sleep on my couch with Flying Mint Bunny when she was going to sleep in my bed. I gently set her down and covered her with blankets. I was about to walk out of the room when I heard her again:

"Don't leave me" she said half awake.   I hesitated a few moments before answering.

"Fine, but only this time" I said getting in the bed with her. She put her head on my shoulder and smiled again.

"I love you Iggy" she paused "and your food"

"I love you too" I said, but she couldn't hear me, she was asleep dreaming about my fish and chips.