Yandere Eren X Reader

I was walking to the boys cabin to get my Hetalia manga back that I let Armin borrow. I blushed, the though of Armin just made me happy. He was so cute, I really liked him. I was always friends with Eren, he was a nice guy but something about him just seemed off.
After a couple minutes of walking I found it. The lights from inside the cabin glowed brightly.
I walked right into the cabin without knocking. I wish I had knocked.
The sight that was shown before me was so brutal...so unreal.  A bloody and limp Armin hung from Erens arms. I didn't move or speak as Eren jerked his head over to me. A wide psychopathic grin was spread across his face.
"Hi (Y/N)" Eren said. His eyes glowing.
"H-Hi" I said, too shocked to say anything else. His grin ever left his face.
"What brings you here?" He asked staring at me.
"I came t-to pick up the book I let Armin borrow from-" I was inturuped by the sound of me puking. The smell was terrible...and my crush...the person I loved was dead. Eren rushed up.
"Do you need a doctor?" He asked worried. He wrapped his arms around me, getting Armins blood all over me. I shirked and pushed him away.
"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU KILL HIM? HE WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND?!" I screamed breaking down into tears.
"He got in the way of you an me!" Eren said pouting, "and we couldn't have had that, now could we?"

"But..." you kept trailing off and yelling random gibberish.

"It's ok (Y/N)...soon...it will all be a memory. And you and I will love each other until we die. We'll have kids, and grow old together!"

"Ok..." You said. Maybe Yandere Eren isn't so bad.