Gray x Reader- The Indoor Picnic

You were walking to Gray's house around noon. It was pretty cold outside, due to it being the beginning of winter. A slight breeze was in the air, making it even more chilly.

You approached his door, shivering. You knocked, waiting impatiently for him to open it.

"Coming!" You heard him say from inside.

He was taking his oh so precious time, and a long string of colorful words escaped your mouth when a gust of freezing wind blew your hair into your face.

"Gray if you don't open this goddamn door I swear I will break it down!" You yelled.

"Damnit woman I'm coming!" He yelled back, and you could hear the sound of multiple things crashing and breaking. Finally the door opened, but his shirt was gone. You squeaked, and hid your eyes.

"Get a shirt on!!" You yelled.

"What?" There was a pause in which you believe he looked down at himself, "damn, it happened again," he stated nonchalantly. 

You then felt him gently grab your arm and pull you inside. The door was closed behind you, and most of the cold left your body. You still had your hands over your eyes because you were pretty scared as to what you might see if you took them off.

"Common, take your hands off," you heard Gray say as he pulled your hands off of your eyes. He was still shirtless, and even though you acted as if you hated it, you wanted him to remain that way.

"What did you come here for?" He asked, putting his hands in his pocket.

"Because-" you stopped talking, and immediately rushed to his kitchen.

"Hey- wait! What are you doing?!" You heard him tell after you.

You drew out the bags you had in your pocket and started to stuff the contents of his fridge into it.

"I came to take your food!" You yelled laughing evilly!

"You bastard!" He said laughing taking the bag away from you.

"No!" You yelled. He ran into his room, which you followed. He locked the door behind.

"LETS HAVE AN INDOOR PICNIC!" He yelled taking out cheese from the bag.

"Cheese?" You questioned.

"Yes" he said taking a bite "Ish just so ghood" he said munching on it. After he was done you asked

"Wanna play pocky?" You asked.

"Sure" he said. You took out a box of chocolate pocky and lifted out a perfectly coated chocolate stick.  You began to play. You could feel your face heat up as his lips brushed against yours.

"Kya! I won!" He yelled. You were to embarrassed to speak.

"Did you not like it?" he asked. You shook your head.

"I-I guess I liked it...baka" you said stuttering.

"Let's give it another try" he said smirking. Instead getting another piece of pocky he kissed you.

"Was that better?" He asked. You laughed.

"Yea...baka"

OtakuCat888 and I both wrote a little bit of this. I am so sorry it took a long time! OtakuCat888 is sick and I had to study. I hope you enjoyed it! Thank you to UKland for requesting this! I'm sorry if I changed his personality a bit.