Levi x Reader - Truth Or Dare

I wiped the sweat starting to form on my forehead and trudged my way to Levi's cold office. It was a very hot day around 93 degrees outside, and I had just got done from doing hand to hand combat training. I pushed the heavy wooden door but it wouldn't budge. I kept trying to push it open until I heard a voice from inside.

"It's a pull door you idiot," I could tell it was Levi. I sighed in annoyance and pulled the door and felt a blast of cold air.

"Yes Sir?" I asked crossing my arms and raising my eyebrows.

"You need to fill out these papers for me," he said handing me a pile of boring looking papers.

"Fineeeee," I said sitting across from him. He gave me a pencil, "now get to work," he said. I nodded and looked at the paper:

Dear Levi blah blah blah we would like you to personally join blah blah blah also we would be honored if you wrote us blah blah blah.

I was getting bored and looked up to see Levi's eyes meet mine. He blushed slightly and looked down.

"Levi I'm bored," I said setting the pencil down.

"I don't care," he said not breaking eye contact from his paper.

"Levi it's hot outside," I said trying to annoy him.

"No duh," he said back, scribbling things on his paper.

"It's hot in here," I said smirking.

"Yep," he said ignoring me.

"Levi wanna play truth or dare??" I asked raising an eyebrow. He sighed and looked up at me from his paper.

"If it will get you to shut up then I suppose I could play a few rounds."

"Hurray! Grumpy Levi will finally play a game!" I yelled cheering. He sighed again.

"Levi, truth or dare?" You asked.

"Truth," He replied grumpily. You grinned even more.

"Do you fancy someone?" You asked leaning twords him. You have to admit you have a crush on him.

"God (Y/N) this isn't kindergarten, ask a serious question," he said rolling his eyes.

"Answer the question" you said.

"Yes. I happen to have romantic feelings for someone," he said showing a rare smirk.

"Who is-" you began.

"It's my turn to ask!" he said interrupting. He waited a few seconds before speaking again.

"Truth or dare?" he asked.

"Dare," you said firmly.

"I dare you to tell me if you fancy someone," he said while relaxing his arms above his head. You turned 50 shades of red.

"Yea...I guess I do," you said looking down at the wooden floor. After yet another minute of silence you could feel your chin being lifted up. Levi's grey eyes stared back at your (E/C) ones. You were more embarrassed then any other emotion.

"Hey..." he trailed off "its your turn."

"Yea...um truth or dare?" His fingers gently left your chin.

"Truth" he responded.

"Who do you fancy?" You asked.

"You" he said right away. You laughed awkwardly, not knowing how to reaspond.

"Truth or dare?" He said with a straight face, looking like he never just admitted his love for you.

"Truth," you said kind of confused.

"Do you love me?"

"Yea"

"I love you too...brat."

**************************************************************************************************

Hey, sorry if that was confusing! But to make it up to you here's a pic of Levi for you: