Chapter 3 (Halloween special)

Cause halloween is just ten minute away for some of u guys I thought to make this more halloweeny★

Your Pov

It had been the most amazing week of your life ougting hanging out woh MDE and even being in one of the videos couldnt contain the happiness you had.

Slowly bonding with eeryone by one gou heard their stories realising even someone like them could suffer so much.

"Hey Y/N the escspers are liking you"Johnnie shouted making iu jump of the sofa as both of you starred at the bright screen , ostly you in disbelief.

:Y/N so pretty you and Johnnie are cute together

:feel a ship coming on xD

:best video ever

:should add another member

Johnnie Pov

Blushing at the moment I took a shorr glance at Y/N.

It made me smile to see Y/N receiving good comments yet the last comment bothered me most a new member well the guys liked Y/N.......

"Hey guys it nearly halloween whos feeling a halloeeen video coming on" Kyle ran out of nowhere shakin the skelleton Jordan like mad.

"Well Y/N what you think?"looking at Y/N they screamed in excitement nodding mad.

"That be awesome!"

"where everyone else?"I looked around seemly it been quite for a morning wonder where thdy all must be......

"Supriseeee"

Your Pov

Jumping in surprise you landed on Johnnie as all the guys came ot with mask as you got of him hiddin your red face as soon bith of you wore being caught up in a deadly pillow fight.

The deadliest you had ever had....

"Walker down walker down" Bryan screamed out before falling dramatically as we continued smacking each other till you and the guys wore on the floor still in cheap mask.

"That was fast" Johnnie breathed out grabbing a bottle of water before trowing it to everyone and you luckly catching it in time.

"Thanks "

"Your welcome who says movie night" we all cheered as eeryine put up the decoration turning music up as eeryone danced pulling halloween pranks.

Slolwy dancing around wih Johnnie you neer notcied both you as it happened so fast.

Your first kiss with Johnnie.

Sorry it so short hae lot of work to do
Happy Halloween
◆◆◆