Chapter 7

Your Pov

It was dark your vision was blurry nothing white tiles one by one by seconds you knew where once again you had arrived.

The hospital like a second home to you now.

"Y/N your awake" you wore taken aback by a pair of arms holding you tight like you would slip any second.

Trying your best you made out the figure the same blue eyes.

The same black hair Johnnie...

"Johnnie what happened?" you asked your memory fizzy just the pinching sensation left on your wrist.

Starring a thick bandage wrapped around your wrist.

"How long Y/N be honest?"Johnnie voice broke ad he held your hand tightly.

" iam sorry I didn't want to say it" you apologized tears slowly formed finally you realized your mistake.

You hurt Johnnie by hurting yourself.

"It okay just please stop Y/N I love you too much" Johnnie pleaded as your heart warmed he said he loved you.

Your smile made Johnnie smile back as you rested your back against the softest kind pillow.

"I love you too Johnnie" you said as he came closer kissing you deeply.

Johnnie Pov

I smilled yet still sad as I held Y/N hand their wrist had stopped bleeding it still shocked me.

I never knew this about Y/ N as I starred at them it brightened my heart to here four simple words.

I love you Johnnie.

We stayed in comfortable silence until the others had entered one by one hugging Y/N.

We spent hours talking until the visiting hour was over leaving last I kissed Y/N forehead before leaving.

Your Pov

You smilled as Johnnie left watching them all go you lat down your headached had gone finally the pain was gone.

"Best family of escapers ever"

Time skip>>

The next day you wore out by afternoon as the nurses bid you farewell you made your leave towards the MDE apartment.

Having promised johnnie to see him the fastest time available you took the walk the slight wind better them the everlasting silence of hospital.

You never liked that place.