Chapter 11 / Christmas Specail

Sorry for not updating escapers hope your having an awesome Christmas eve ⛄❄

"I think we need to do a video" Shannon stated as we agreed all taking pair ups for a Christmas week.

"I should do one with socail response I got his number" Alex suggested grabbing her phone (real video) as she wondered to kitchen to find it.

Not having recorded a video with Johnnie everyone picked their partners as you sat at coach ready to discust what you wore going to do related to Christmas.

"I make you into a snowman and give you to Jeydon see what happens" Johnnie suggested as you nodded yet scared off How it would turn out.

6pm.You sat on coach as Johnnie set everything out as the video started recording.
"Hey it Johnnie and Y/N back woo now thug pugs it Christmas so what iam going to make you into Y/N" Johnnie looked at you as you paused.

"snowman"

You both laughed "So iam going to make Y/N into a badass snowman and scare Jayden "
Johnnie made you stand as he grabbed white wallpaper wrapping it around you nearly making your legs suffocate.

"Doing this for you guys" You laughed as Johnnie continued to your face as he wrapped it around you leaving breathing spaces.

"Well you look terrifying that a positive" Johnnie smirked as he out some kind hat on you.

"And now iam officially terrifying" you shouted giving Johnnie a nudge as he fell on couch.

"Now let scare Jeydon!" You both highfived in a one them slow hilarious types.

Johnnie

I went ahead leading Y/N into Jayden apartment luckily door being open I looked to see Jeydon on coach making notes for his Christmas video.

"Give me your soul!" you screamed jumping on Jeydon as he screamed like a girl making Johnnie nearly drop camera in laughter.

"Your like a creepy version of Olaf" Jeydon poked Y/N as he got on his feet still laughing from the experience.

"Good this is suffocating me" spending about an hour trying to get Y/N out off all the wallpaper I put on her after that he had set off back.

Leaving Jeydon back to his own business we sat on coach ending it.

"That was it and let get this to 25 thousands likes stay happy not crappy peace out thug pugs" I ended as I sat on coach next to Y/N.

"Merry Christmas Y/N I wanted to ask you this but would you go out with me?" i asked ready to find Y/N reaction as they smilled before saying.

"Ofcourse Johnnie" i hugged Y/N tightly as we rested watching nightmare before christmas wearing Santa hats.

Hope you guys enjoyed it and comment what your looking forward for Christmas
\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/

Next update hopefully Saturday night thug pugs merry Christmas eve
⛄ ⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄