Chapter 5

Your Pov

You wore currently making your way to the park near F/N apartment the blazing sun hit your skin hard.

"It so warm iam gonna melt" you snickered to yourself sitting on one of the benches enjoying the naturey view.

"BOO!" you squealed falling of bench as behind you was the Johnnie himself holding two Peace Tea.

"Meanie it past Halloween"You laughed as Johnnie helped you up passing a can to you.

"Sorry didn't think your fall off" he smilled god that such a sweet smile as you began your journey around park.

The sun was slightly falling seeming as if hours had passed as both your legs had reached their limit.

The best option for you and Johnnie was going to MDE apartment considering everyone had gone for day.

"Hey why don't we shoot a video at your apartment " you suggested noticing that you hadent continued your own channel.

"our apartment Y/N your a escaper" Johnnie corrected you making you feel amazing considering he thought of u as family.

Johnnie Pov

We wore on our way to apartment in silence we came in as I grabbed the cameras and everything setting it up.

The camera went on as Y/N sat down starring at the camera ready as ever.

"Hi there Marshmallows it near Christmas and as some of you know iam at MDE apartment" Y/N smiled warmth like a child at home.

"so I'll be doing December favorites as requested" Y/N pulled our two cds looking one was Corpse Bride and the other Nightmare before Christmas.

Your Pov

You smilled to Johnnie who was starring at you deeply as you pulled out the first two things.

"Now if you haven't seen this movies you should their amazing both by Tim Burton a amazing producer" You put them aside as the next thing was two shirts.

One (favourite band) and a (other favorite band) shirts flashing it to screen buzzing bright with joy.

"Now last things are some songs which will be played" The screen changed as You rose taking a sip of refreshing water.

"okay what are you doing Now?"Johnnie asked as you smirkering knowibg perfect thing.

"well got a lot of dares from Twitter? " you insisted as Johnnie nodded sitting down next to you as the song ended.

" Now twitter challenges from you guys" you introduced the ideas a million beeps intruding your phone as you glanced at the screen.

"Okay first one by Derbymewhoyou asks switch hoodies with Johnnie XD" you glanced at Johnnie who was already taking of his checkered black and red hoodie.

As you took of your (favourite colour) switching it you felt Johnnie scent.

"You look cute Y/N l" Johnnie said all sudden as a rosey blush filled your cheek.

This was going to be a long night...