Chapter 14 Part 1

Johnnie Pov

It was finally the day of Warped Tour as i sat in MDE apartament patiently waiting for Y/N."Ready let go!" Sitting up Y/N came in passing my favourite flavoured can of peace tea as i took it gladfully."You excited?" I asked tackling her to coach as Y/N squeeled out of sheer excitment."Course i'am thugpug" opening the can we talked for that hour about how warped tour was going go this year ."Where my diet cola?" And as if on cue came our own Bryan Stars."Bryan!Let see that morning smile !" I smirked as Bryan gave us the finger repeating quietly
"No..no...no" As he disapeared once again into the rare Bryan Habitat.

"Bryan such a morning person" Y/N joked as i nodded in agreement and fact checking my phone "Want to eat?"I asked as Y/N nodded lifting of the pure black coach.Turning on sweatshirt as i sang along "So You can wear my COCKRING!" . "Sweatshirt" Y/N hummed as it was either option chips or noodles that later has turned into a suprising Wake up noodle slap for Bryan."JOHNNIE" Bryan yelled as the race began as Y/N secretly filmed the exilerating chase between me and Bryan.

Your Pov
You watched the whole morning prank that gladfully You though to add to a all day Warped Tour Vlog.

It was a excellent idea so later you would get Johnnie to help edit as always you loved his intros and edits he made to his videos."Let Go!" Bryan yelled traumphily as everyone got their stuff ready for a great begginning to a great day."My Digital Roadtrip is on" Me and Johnnie , Bryan all Heard as Robbie and his girlfriend appeared as he held the vloggging camera."Guys " it turned out the whole crew was here with Jeydon,Shannon,Bobby, and Alex....
Alex really hadent been the person to see after the whole kissing acident between her and Johnnie"It okay Y/N " Johnnie reasured seeing your sudden changed mood.

Johnnie Pov
I knew from the way Y/N mood deppresssed as the frustration was almost burning her eyes.Yet i wanted her to be happy so i made sure to make that frown disapear till this afternoon."It okay Y/N" i reasured smilling warmheartly as we splitted into a group of six and five.

Bryan driver- me ,Y/N,Bobby,Alex,Jeydon

Jordan driver-Robbie' Robbie Girlfriend, Shannon,Tyler

Although Y/N wasent pleased with the splitted groups , she was still pleased to be with me on the same car.

Hour later

Finally we had arrived minutes after the Warped Tour was starting as the people started coming.The loving and excited of the płace was a factor i always loved how we all got along and supported the bands playing which this year was (Your favourite band) making it amazing as i knew that was Y/N all time favourite band."So guys let start this Warped Tour!" Full heartedly it was time as me and Y/N and rest do MDE made their way around with some hugs , pictures from Escapers."Your Y/N L/N i love your channel" Turning around a Girl with a Ghost Town shirt smiled at Y/N as it made Y/N smile shly taking a photo with the girl as i smirked making Y/N smile back.

"Well done Y/N" i hugged Y/N as the hour had came for Y/N suprise....

Heya thugpugs so this is part 1 of Johnnie suprise to You!
Also Lola will be added as you guys liked the idea 💜

Comment Your favourite band and why they are tour favourites for fun

Peace out thugpugs 💜✌🏻️