Chapter 12

----------------------------------
You wore overjoyed as your heart pounded it was the day after Christmas as you go on a date with Johnnie.He had told you to come to his apartment at 4pm to a suprise making you smile wide the whole time.You didnt know what to expect a suprise that wasent in your knowledge till your phone started ringing as you picked it up shining Johnnie name on screen as you smilled."Hey you can come now can't wait to see ya" Johnnie commented as you laughed agreeing grabbing your jacket as you made your way out apartment locking it securely."Same coming can't wait Johnnie " Walking you couldn't help to smile once in a while your happiness was uncontrolled after all Johnnie asked you on a date something you never believe would happen specially you.Finally arriving shuffles could be heard from the insode as you knocked first politely."Y/N you look……wow" Johnnie opened up starring at you as your cheeks flushed entering as all lights wore dimmed all kind movies ready with popcorn and everything you liked set up just perfect."Johnnie this is amazing" you smilled as you hugged him tightly as he returned it staying like that for seconds till you made your way together on coach getting comfy as Batman was first.

Johnnie

I yawned  wrapping my arm around Y/N shoulder as the movie came on grabbing a large tube of popcorn we ate enjoying the movie in silence yet in comfortable silence.Making it through the whole movie I decided to ask Y/N what they wanted to watch this time."Hey Y/N what ya wanna watch next"

You

Johnnie asked as you picked the (favourite/movie) one smilling widely as you snuggled up to Johnnie slightly Yawning from less sleep."Someone tired" Johnnie poked you as you returned it poking his side making him jiggle meaning he was ticklish.Before both you knew it a tickle war was happening as you both lost laughing on the carpet trying to catch your breath."That w-as fu-nny" you snickered finally returning your breath as you lifted Johnnie helping you up a he kissed your cheek making your blush violently as you returned to movie watching too tired to tickle each other."iam glad I met you Y/N" you looked at Johnnie who starred back at you as you kissed his cheek laying your head on his shoulder feeling the tiredness slowly crept over your eyes as the movie ended before you knew it a comfy an silky blanket covered you and Johnnie as your figure snuggled into Johnnie smelling the sweet cent of his deodorant."I love you Y/N" You blushed."I love you too Thug pug"

Sowy if it not that long got alot of books to update what ya guys think of the chapter comment and vote peace out thug pugs