Chapter 14 Part 2

((Sorry if you guys don't like this song it felt like it matched what I wanted the chapter to go but u can change the lyrics and choose your songs guys 💜))

Johnnie Pov
The clock finally turned 9 pm ready my surprise as I left Y/N to look around the fairy like lights rose around creating a perfect atmosphere as Bryan shore me "Johnnie come on stage ready" I nodded as I disappeared into the curtains with my guitar ready to shock the life out of Y/N.Taking the peak around near the stage beside the bright lights of the night Y/N (Hair colour) hair shone beautifully as Bobby was dragging her to the stage like planned.Finallly as the stage lights came on I ran out I front the stage as I got my guitar ready as silence took over like a knife sliced of pure taken out noise.

Your Pov
"Where we going Bobby?" You asked curious as Bobby had a tight lock on your wrist dragging you as the fairy lights beamed around the place beautifully in the pitch black night

It hard to be what you want through a static scream,
Been trying to speak for weeks and weeks,
All that come out is imcomprehensible sounds.
You stared at the stage to see Johnnie himself with tears of happiness as the staticed lights took effect as light defined the small yet beauty filled parts it made your tears start falling but not of sadness yet pure happiness.
Cause I illuminate the room,
Just enough to watch you
For the whole time Johnnie had starred deep at you as you felt the elecricity through you like a lighting zap.
I'm breathing.
I'm speaking.
Can you hear me?
I'm screaming for you.
As the song ended like only seconds had passed the claps began as Johnnie hand stretched enough for you to hold on as a deep long lasting hug inseperated you two."I love you Y/N everyday I love you even more we had a lot happen but yet we got through it a year ago you wore a stranger a YouTuber but now a year later your here with me and your mine ,I'm so glad I met you and Lola is too"For a minute yes you wore confused yet then a bark came and before you know it Bobby led Lola to you and Johnnie a little most adorable pug ever.

And that when the best vlog and the best day came to a unfortane end.

Hope you guys like this chapter this is the end of this part comment what u think and what songs would u have picked peace out thugpugs ✨✌️✌✌
💜💜💜