Scene#7

Austins pov

I don't remember ever feeling this sad before. My stupid feelings got in the way of a friendship that was already so great. I just had to videochat her, didn't I. And I just had to tell her about my stupid feelings for her. I could've just told her that I broke up with courtney and hope that she would get the hint. But no, I just had to ruin everything.

A fresh batch of tears make their way into my eyes and down the sides of my face on to my bed. I've been unable to stop the tears since Ally hung up on me. I hear a knock on my door.

"Come in" I say, rolling over so whoever it is won't see my current state. The door opens and closes again before I feel a weight at the foot of my bed.

"Honey, I feel like you never tell me anything anymore." I hear my my mom say as she rubs my back soothingly.

"Who told you?" I ask, my words muffled by the pillow.

"The record company told me you broke up with Courtney. Anthony told me why" she explains. I try to swallow the lump in my throat.

"I'm sorry" I say, my voice involuntarily cracking. My mom forces me to roll over on my bed to reveal my wet, blotchy face.

"Oh honey," she says pulling me into a hug as I shake with sobs. "Hey, she hasn't rejected you. She cares about your feelings even if she absolutely has no feelings for you. If you get rejected I know you two will still be friends. But I honestly doubt she will reject you. You are just too dang amazing" she finishes, making me feel a bit better. Ally hasn't rejected me yet.

-------------Lizzy-------------
So, how'd you like it??? Poor Austin, crying like that. Anyways, sorry for the late update I'll work on my timing. Anyways, Happy halloween!!!! Don't let the demons get you (that's right, mundanes, demons are real. Watch out for ducks)!!!!!