Scene#9: epilogue

Austins pov

I was freaking out, wringing my hands, shaking my arms, blowing out shaky breaths all while pacing. Dez was following after me in his crazy rainbow suit, shouting words of encouragement. To say I was nervous would be an understatement.

I sit down in a chair, hoping it will calm me down, but I can't stoop my leg from bouncing up and down at a rapid pace. I just can't seem to calm down.

I have been dreaming of this day ever since I first saw Ally in person.

I stand back up because my bouncing leg has started to annoy me. I'm hit by another round of nerves and my stomach clenches. I wrap my arms around my stomach.

"Oh my god, Dez, I think I'm going to puke" I say, seriously. Dez rolls his eyes at me.

"You're not going to puke, it's just nerves. Man up," he says, patting my back. I clench my teeth. He's right. I'm not going to puke. I'm just nervous.

"You're right," I say, biting my lip, "now let's go to the venue, I am not going to be late on the most important day of my life"

Ally's pov

"This dress makes me look fat," I say, examining myself in the full length mirror beside my bed.

I'm wearing a mermaid gown that goes to the mid thigh then flares out and it is sleeveless. I look hideous.

Trish walks over to me, rolling her eyes

"That is what I like to call the two b's. Boobs and buns. Guys dig it. And it's not like you have anything to hide from Austin," she says. I blush at that and sigh, looking at myself again.

"I guess if you say so.." I trail off. Trish slaps me. Right in the face. I gape at her. My right cheek is now red. I am about to say something, but she cuts me off.

"You look beautiful, chika" (A/n, sorry if I spelled that wrong). She said, then proceeded to drag me out of the house so we could go to the venue.

Austins pov

She's about to come out. She's about to come out and I think I really am going to puke this time. Who ever said nerves can't be the cause of stomach troubles? I look at Dez for reassurance and he smiles at me encouragingly. I breathe in and watch the doors of the church, waiting for Ally to come in.

She walks in as the music starts and I let go of the breath I was holding in. All of my nerves had suddenly disappeared.

She looked breathtaking.

I feel a smile form on my face as I look at Ally in admiration. She looks perfect. She has tears in her eyes and I smile at that. I know she tears up when she gets nervous, so that makes me feel better about almost throwing up earlier. I had literally brought a trash an in the car on the way here as an extra precaution. But being that nervous was worth it.

For Ally.

I look at Lester who is walking Ally down the aisle and I feel my heart swell. He's really giving his only child up.

For me.

Ally reaches me and I take her hands. I don't register a word the priest says up until it's time for the 'I do's'. We both swear to the oath that is marriage, and then I kiss her. We don't make out. It is slow and sweet and I want this moment to last forever, but it can't because we're both smiling too much to continue kissing.

People are cheering as I pick Ally up bridal style and run down the aisle with her in my hands toward the car with 'JUST HITCHED' on the back windshield in bubble letters to go to the reception.

Ally's pov

We reach the reception venue and I go to find Trish so that I can change into my reception dress. It is a dress with a natural waist that goes to about mid thigh and has cloth flowers on the front. It is made out of the same material a shawl is made out of.

I walk out of my changing room into the main room and immediately see Austin

I walk out of my changing room into the main room and immediately see Austin. He spots me a second later and licks his lips, looking me up and down. I blush. He walks toward me with a wolffish grin on his face and kisses me passionately when he reaches me. He pulls away a few seconds later and grabs my left hand to place a kiss on the engagement ring he bought me only a short three months ago.

"You look beautiful Alls" he whispers in my ear, sending shivers down my spine. I bite my lip and lean up to his ear.

"You don't look too bad yourself, Mr. Moon" I whisper. I see the hairs on the back of his neck stand up and I lean back down to look him in the eye. There is a mischievous glint in his eyes.

"Going by last name, now are we, Mrs. Moon" he says as if he is out of breath, though he doesn't look like he is. I gasp as he pinches my butt through the thin material of my dress. I smack his hand away, my face red.

"My mother is here" I scold him. He just continues to grin.

"So?" He asks, clearly not caring. I quickly think of someone he would not want to see him getting touchy with me.

"Your younger sister is here" I say. His eyes widen and he looks around for Ashtyn, his sister. I grin, knowing I'd gotten him when he spotted her and turned back around, his face now the scarlet color that mine was a few seconds prior.

"How about we go somewhere a little more...private" he suggests. I slap his biceps, giving him my 'you should know better' look.

"We are the bride and groom, we need to at least dance for a while before we leave," I scold him. He rolls his eyes, but agrees, nevertheless.

Suffice to say, that was the best night of our lives.

----------------------------
A/n: wow, this must be the longest chapter I've ever written for this book. Was the ending too sucky???? Sorry I kinda realized too late I had no clue where I was going with this.

So ive decided that I will be writing a one shot book for this story, and I will inform you all when it is up. Hopefully it will be up in a month or two. Just stay tuned to this book and you will know when the first one shot is posted.

Wow I can't believe this book has finally ended. I would just like to say thank you all for your support in this story, I really couldn't have finished my first story without you guys.

Anyways, stay tuned for the one shot book, and baiiii!!!!