Scene#8

Austin's POV

It takes me an hour to wash the red away from my eyes and another to make myself presentable. Still, I can't get rid of the permanent frown etched upon my face and the large bags under my eyes. Whatever. Anthony can wait, he knows of the condition I'm in.

I take a couple deep breaths to compose myself before going out into public. People recognize me even with my large black hoodie and sunglasses. Whatever. I arrive at sonic boom and look around for Anthony, confused. Where is he?

Suddenly, I hear beautiful piano playing, and look over to the grand piano near the staircase. My stomach drops. I forgot Ally worked here. I fumble to get out of the store and accidentally knock over a display of large cymbals. I bite my lower lip, looking at Ally. Bad idea. She's looking at me and the sight of her face brings tears to my eyes. I'm suddenly very glad that I decided to wear sunglasses.

"Hey, you came" Ally says, walking toward me. I bite back a sob.

"Yeah. Anthony told me to-" I stop as my voice cracks. I close my eyes and take a deep breath. "Hey Alls" I say, my eyes still closed.

"I told Anthony to tell you that" my eyes snap open at that.

"What?" I mean for it to come out angry, but I just end up sounding weak. I take another deep breath.

"Austin, I wasn't sure about my feelings when you skyped me. But I am now. And I like you too, Austin" she was smiling at this point, and, while I was probably the most happy I had ever been at that point, I couldn't bring myself to smile. Instead, I just go forward and wrap my arms around Ally. And I hug her like there's no tomorrow.

Word count: 310

----------------Lizzy--------------
Tada!!!!! This is my Christmas present to you guys since I will probably be too busy to update tomorrow, so merry Christmas!!!!! Anyways, sorry for the long wait, but I've literally been so freaking busy you wouldn't believe it. So Ya that's it. I'm thinking that there will only be one more chapter left in this story but I may start a little one shot book for just this story including stuff that happens behind the scenes or other. So don't worry!! Anyways, merry Christmas!!!!🎄🎄🎄🎅🎅🎅🎅🎉🎉🎊🎊🎁🎁🎁