1

"[name]! Look at how the building seems so professional! I bet that you'll love the art in this art museum. After all, it's your first time."
"Haha! Your mother's right, [name]. I guarantee that you'll find yourself smiling at all the paintings made by Guertena. I heard that he was a famous artist who made all the paintings in here! I'm sure you'll love them."

Being a child of 9 years, you were as curious as any child would be. Since your parents saw that you were bored in the house all day lately, they decided to take you to the art museum. There has to be something peaceful, yet interesting for you to do.
In your normal clothes, you walked through the doors of the building, holding onto both of your mom and dad's hands in the middle. Eyes open, you scanned the quiet place, and it was plain as a library. The reception desk with the man behind it, windows, people walking in and out of the hallways.

"[name], I trust that you best behave on your view of the museum. Don't bother anyone, alright?"
"Yes, mom."
"Good. Now you may run along. We'll be at the reception desk."

Letting go of your parents' hands, you walked along the stairs just the left of the reception desk, to a room with paintings and sculpters that seemed to pop out of the painting, as if they were real. Feeling amazed, you looked up at some paintings, and tried to read the description tags that stuck neatly underneath each artwork. Sadly, being as young as you were, you couldn't fit some vocabulary into your head.

"??? Diamond. ??? Hm... I don't know these words..."

After walking across the hallway and down the right corner, you took another right and met with a large painting that covered the walls of the room.

"??? World."

Without a word, you walked across the room and out to the previous rooms. Walking up past the Reserved Seat and others to where you first saw the paintings on the wall, you esculated down the stairs, until the lights began to flicker off. Thinking it was a blackout, you didn't want to question it, but what was even weirder was that was that no one was at the reception desk. Your mother and father weren't at the desk like they said they'd be, and the reception man was gone, too. Had he perhaps went to fix the lights? Whatever. It was still weird that no one was here. It somehow seemed as though everyone disappeared without a trace.
Frowning, you turned a heel and walked back to the previous rooms you've visited, first up the stairs again. Past the window that you see at the peak of the stairs, you heard a banging on the window, and as you whipped your head to see it, a dent was made on the glass. You continued your journey and come across the ??? World again. This time blue paint leaked on the left side of the painting.

"Has this been here before...?"

With a hand, you wiped the paint off to see the words, 'Come [name]. Come to ??? of the Deep.' Blinking, you turned back to see the words COME [NAME] stamped in red across the floor.
Recalling the ??? of the Deep, you ran to the room where that artwork was displayed. Looking at the ropes that surrounded the art, a portion opened to form an entrance. It seemed to pull you in, asking for your attention to go in.
Stepping up to the entrance, you gulped, closed your eyes and stepped into an underworld abyss.