2

Slowly opening your eyes, you find stairs to be standing on. Stepping down, on either side of your is a painting. The right of you in red, and the left in blue.

Taking your left, you walk into a hallway with a blue door and a vase at the end of the hall. You saw a red rose resting peacefully in the vase, and took it. It might be of good use. You walked into the blue door, and found a large painting of a smiling girl. Reading the description, 'When the rose ???s, so too will you ??? away.' Unable to determine words again, you took a blue key that sat on the floor. There just might be a time when a key could help.

As you took the key, the painting broke into a creepy smile, making you scared and flee out of the room in fright. It was just...creepy....
After seeing nothing else of interest in the hall, you ran to the other side, using the blue key and found yourself looking into a green hall of paintings of insects. Taking a right, you used a painting that you took for defense and went through a green door. Seeing as there was a hole on the floor, you placed the painting you 'borrowed,' definetely not stealing and walked over it. Another door stood, and you opened it to an empty room with a dull, brown statue on a side and a green key on the floor.

You took the key and saw that the statue moved! Realizing that it came to attack, you fled and broke the painting, rendering it useless for the statue.

Sighing, you quickly ran out and decided to run across the hall after the wall of paintings. To your horror, black arms wiggled and snatched a piece of your red rose from the walls, causing a slight pain to erupt in your heart. With that, you had only 4 petals left. It had seemed that when a petal is taken from you, you start to feel pain. Could it be your life source?

Running in the middle, you unlocked the green door and ran to an all yellow room.

"Sigh..."

You meet a really creepy cat faced wall and find a gap, which most likely a fish-shaped key. Another door, another obstacle.

Turning right, a dim room of busts sat on the floor, to which a piece of paper sat on the floor. Nothing of importance was written, so you tried to find the fish-key somewhere. But at that moment, the lights went out, and a statue moved! You moved back against the wall and thought of running around it, when it slipped and fell on the useless paper.

The poor bust cracked its head, but it didn't really seem to make a difference. A fish tail was found within the debris, so you took it and went along your way. The day wasn't really going great. But who was to argue, when you kept calm and walked alone.

On the other side, a room where a game of hide and seek began. A stickman was playing with you, and you somehow won! [Not that I'm doubting you. :D] You were rewarded greatly with a fish head. Literally.

Sticking the head and tail together, you smiled as it fit into the gap of the cat wall. Still, you flinched when the cat eyes widened and meowing began to kill you with the cat mouth opening to another area. It felt as if you had no way of turning back with the way that you stepped into the mouth. It seemed to close you up.

AFTER A TRIAL OF EXTREMELY BORING THINGS THAT ARE JUST PUZZLES EVERYWHERE~!

The red area was leading up to a room with blue and red paintings and statues. Part of your little guts felt that looking into red related stuff here was bound to help. And help it did.

You currently ran around the room away from the Lady in Red as it crawled from it's painting at an incredibly fast pace. She looked like that woman crawling out of a well from the TV in the Ring movie!

Risking a chance when the Lady was stuck on a statue, you went back to her post and snatched the red key resting on it. Panicing, you jumped at the red door in the middle of the hall and unlocked it before you were dead. Locking it behind you, you find yourself slumped on the floor, in a library. Looking through a couple books on paintings and such, a note fell out of one.

"HAVING FUN?"

You slammed the book shut and placed it back blankly, before running to the next room.

A vase stood in the way as pure water showed your reflection. Thinking that your rose was still injured, you placed it in the vase, to find it instantly, and magicly healed.

Making very sure to keep it safe, you clutched it close to you heart, despite the small thorns.