11

The rest of the stairs were pink as you walked behind Deidara. The space was dark and a few things like squid flew around.

"What the heck..? Un." 

"..."

Taking the only turn, houses and grounds were made of crayon, as if you walked into a sketchbook. Ironically, the wall had words pointing to sketchbook ahead.

Houses were locked and open, and after reading instructions, this one house opened to find nothing but red fruits, and a shelf with a bucket behind a wall.

Bam!

!!!

"[name]... Deidara... Where are you two...?" 

"That voice! Un. Danna...?" 

"Sasori..."

You hear footsteps creating a few crunches on the old floor. They seemed to get near you, but they eventually went away... Deidara held you close, a hand covering your mouth.. [!! O_O] Luckily his mouth didn't try to kiss you, since Deidara had an argument with it.

Bam.

You and Deidara emerged from behind the wall.

"Phew! That was close!" 

"Yeah. Any longer, and I would've lost my first kiss..." 

"!! Mouth, I told you not to kiss anyone! Un!"

More walking and solving puzzles. It seemed like a typical day for puzzles. A few secrets were learned, and to this point, you walked into a white room with a blue toy box. There was nothing there...

"I know they said there was supposed to be a key in there, but... It's so dark.. Un." 

"Wanna see?" 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 

At this point, you readers will have the option of gaining the available endings after this notice. I will put up all of the endings so choose your pick! And when I say all endings, I include the ones where IB goes alone. But please understand that by reading this and not thinking this is all a parallel plot or something.

Thanks for understanding! :D

PS: I realized that certain endings are done by doing some things according to the game, but bear with it. The endings will still go as according to plan, so yeah.

I won't do the fourth IB ALL ALONE ending, since this one is new and confusing. I would promise that I'll do it, if I understood it, but I'm not really making promises. :P