9

Deidara stood up and huffed his chest like a man, and strode forward to find another blue doll on the floor. The wall had words of "Hey, Deidara. I'm lonely here. Take me with you! :)"

"Like h*ll I'll take you with me. Un."

He continued, until he saw another one. "Hey. Why aren't you taking me?" At this point, Deidara just decided to ignore it. But he always read the words on the walls. Yet, he had no words.

"Why are you ignoring me? Do you hate me?" 

"Hey play with me! I know lots of fun things we can do..." 

"I've got lots of friends, too. I'll introduce you!" 

"Be here forever..."

Deidara reached a door, and the same doll blocked his way....

"Gr... How long do you plan on following me!? Un. I don't even LIKE you!"

He threw the doll away from the door, and words of TAKE ME appeared. It still couldn't stop Deidara's path.

Deidara came to a large hall and there were doors, as well as puzzles that lead to nowhere.

"Oh my god... Un." 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Is it just me, or am I seeing a bunch of miniature Santa Clauses on the ground?" 

"I don't know... But they look kind of cute."

You and Sasori began to walk and walk along Santa's little clones. Neither of you talked, but walked in a comfortable manner.

"[name]." 

"Yes?" 

"Is Deidara like your father?" 

"Deidara? He's like a big brother to me, but we aren't related." 

"I see. How is your real mother and father like?" 

"They're nice. Of course, not when they could scold me on things." 

"/chuckle/ I see. It's nice to know that you have a kind family. I can't wait to get out of here as fast as I can." 

"Yeah. And possibly never come back."

Your conversation was cut short as you entered a hall of doors and paintings.

"Puzzles.." 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

After quite a mess of trying to solve puzzles and find ways to get to each other, Deidara went to a study and plucked a book of Guertena's art work. 

He flipped for some clues of a sort, and found a painting of someone he recognized.

"Danna?"

The page had a picture of said male sitting on a chair with a small smile, surrounded by yellow roses. Sasori was Guertena's last work of art before passing away, and he seemed awfully real, although he doesn't exist. He was based on a lifeless puppet that just gave Guertena this idea.

"Danna isn't real...? Wait. If he's with [name], then... [name]! Un!"

Deidara hastily put the book back and ran to the final locked door. Beside it lay the same doll.

"I found something! I'm making it my treasure!"

And sure it did. The doll's stomach got bigger, and Deidara ripped it open to find the second to last ball of paint. It squealed and ran to the room, leaving it open.

"Now it's open... Un."

Deidara went inside, and he almost hurled at the sight of a horde of ugly blue dolls. Near the canvas frame in the room was another ball of paint that completed the puzzle of this hall.

"That makes it seven... But.. Un."

Suddenly, the door locks, and it said, "Let's have another treasure hunt. Who? Who? Who has the key?"

"The f*-"

The room goes blue, and a blue hand reaches from the frame, causing Deidara to panic and start tearing out stomachs to find the key.

"WTF!? Key, key, where the h*ll are you!?"

He rips another open and it contained a small key.

"YES! UN!"