6

Hand-in-hand, you and Deidara exited out of the room and ran to other rooms at the end of other halls, which led to a door that had a question. What was the name of the artwork that ends with "of the Deep"? Luckily you both remembered it being Abyss to be the answer, so you entered through the door.

In bookshelves, writings of Women here likes to play, blah, blah, blah and other things your little mind didn't comprehend. Scanning the red painting in the middle of the wall, the lights flickered off, but luckily, Deidara brought a lighter. Does he smoke or something!? O_o

"Oh crap! [name] are you here?"

"I'm right here."

"Good. Now how am I supposed to see here? Un. Wait, I just remembered I had a lighter! Un..."

Light aluminated in the room, and spray painted words of HELP, STOP, and DON'T KILL ME were written all over the place.

"I feel sick just looking at this. Un."

"..."

Looking at the bookshelf, you flipped through some pages with words, "??? by the ???, I put my finger over her beautiful ???..."

And Deidara slammed the book in your hands, sweating nervously.

"[name] you can read these kind of things when you older.... un..."

"What was that?"

"Nothing. It's just a... uh... really scary horror book that you'll cry... of...un..."

Seriously, being little, you had no idea what the heck you just read. [lol, Deidara~ Reader is gonna find out someday~/ Deidara: SHUDDAP!! UN!!!]

Exiting out, red words scribbled over the walls and floors of the hallway. Ahead, red footprints trailed along the way and lead to a door, to which....

You and Deidara find a GIRL in there! [???: WTF!!!??? Natty!]

OKOK Just kidding.

You bumped into a person as you walked in and fell to the floor.

"Ouch!"

"[name]! You okay!? Un!"

"I-I'm sorry..."

"You okay?"

You look up as a red-headed man leaned down to your form and took out a hand to help you up.

"Thank you, mister."

"I'm Sasori. Are you also trapped here?"

"Yeah. I'm Deidara, and this is [name]. We somehow got stuck here, when we were at the art gallery. Un."

"Me, too. We need to find a way out of here."

"Un."

So now Sasori joined your group, which kind of made you feel more confident, but a little wary of him. No matter. Weird thing was, that he had seemed to be cold and hard skinned. [pfft.../shot/]

"Say, since [name] and I have roses, do you have one, too Danna?"

"Danna?"

"Well I just feel like calling you that. Un. You kinda remind me of someone."

"It's alright. I don't mind. And yes, I have a yellow rose."