Made it Out [?]

Note: I recently decided to add the newest endings of IB to finish things up. I'd like to write more endings for Ib, seeing as how they are a definite work of art. Enjoy this new surprise, as more will come up! This ending continues from the bottom half of chapter 10.

"Now it's open... Un."

Deidara went inside, and he almost hurled at the sight of a horde of ugly blue dolls. Near the canvas frame in the room was another ball of paint that completed the puzzle of this hall.

"That makes it seven... But.. Un."

Suddenly, the door locks, and it said, "Let's have another treasure hunt. Who? Who? Who has the key?"

"The f*-"

The room goes blue, and a blue hand reaches from the frame, causing Deidara to panic and start tearing out stomachs to find the key.

"WTF!? Key, key, where the h*ll are you!?"

The room faintly grows darker and darker. Deidara kept tearing out doll stomachs, and found most of the things he didn't think he'd touch. Black hair in one, and maybe even some red liquid dripping at the contact of stuffing leaving one stomach.

"Ugh! How am I going to find the key at this rate!? Un!"

Looking behind him, Deidara saw a blue doll with skeleton arms, black, messy hair, and glaring red eyes. A wide mouth with a couple stitches even showed. Somehow, this made Deidara remember an acquaintance he knew, Kakuzu, who had stitches on his mouth. But enough thinking, he had to find the godforsaken key!

The doll slowly creeps from the interior of the painting, and its large shadow loomed over Deidara's form, before all he last saw was bright, blood red. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

"Where should we go, this time? I don't find much here, Sasori." 

"Me neither. Hey, I think I see something in the brown door there."

You followed the finger that Sasori had, pointing to the pointless door, and you went inside to find a bright rainbow extend from your side to the other, like crossing a bridge. You stepped along the bridge and grabbed the key, before running out with Sasori together.

"I believe there was that door that we couldn't go in. Maybe this brown key can open it."

Sasori was right there. The door unlocked right there, and a painting with a weird, tadpole like creature, 'eating' something. A flight of stairs ran straight down. You hoped that Deidara would be down there. 

Sasori took your hand in his, and you smiled. You both walked down, cautious of the other creatures. Surprisingly, there were none. But don't let your guard down. Walking down the large hall, you heard voices.

"...that so? Haha.. Un. 

"Ahahaha... Of course.. That... sometimes... Un.. 

"You don't really see that alot, you know... Un.. 

"Gee, it's like we really understand each other! Man, you're crazy!"

You heard the gentle voice of Deidara emitting from the room in front, but, was he talking to someone...?

"[name], you don't supposed Deidara is in there, right?" 

"I think he is in, but.. Let's just go in."

So Sasori went ahead, and pushed the violet door in, to reveal Deidara on the floor, talking to a green bunny in your eyes. 

Deidara was smiling and laughing, to himself. He was.. hallucinating....