You All Alone [3]

"Ah.. Deidara...?"

You opened your eyes, and all was pitch black in the darkness. It wasn't colorful like earlier. Could it be that you fell into the toy box? You did hear Sasori's voice before disappearing...

You dusted yourself off and thought about walking in mannequins and blue dolls to find Deidara. And of course, you'd find him, since he was pushed in with you. You walked upon him lying face down like a fisherman would do with fish. Slapped on the table.

"Deidara... Wake up..." 

"Hng... [name]? [name]!"

Deidara looked up and pushed himself off the floor to see your face a bit pale. He was relieved to see you tell him you were fine.

"Yosh! Let's get out of here, [name]! Un." 

"Yeah!" 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Meanwhile, you picked up a pink key that may help in escaping, and you hear a voice.

"Is this for me?"

You and Deidara turn to see Sasori with a bored, yet surprised face as a blue doll handed him a red rose. That red rose was yours!

"Danna!" 

"Oh? [name]. Deidara. Did you find what you were looking for?" 

"Danna. Why do you have [name]'s rose? Give it back! Un." 

"What are you saying? I just got it as a gift. Of course, [name] if you want it, I'll give it back. But.." 

"Un?" 

"You should trade Deidara's rose to get yours back [name].."

You looked in horror as Sasori held your rose delicately in his wooden hands, his fingers plucking a petal off.

"Alright! I'll trade my rose! Just give back [name]'s! Un." 

"But-" 

"Don't worry, I won't die. Un. Believe me."

You nodded and stared sadly as Deidara gave his blue rose to Sasori, and took the red rose. He walked back to you and handed it to you.

"I'm sorry.." 

"What are you sorry for? Un. I told you not to worry. I will continue to protect you until we get out." 

"Okay..."

Sasori smirked to himself and ran out, leaving you and Deidara to be chased by dolls. Both of you ran out the exit and onto the stairs, where trails of blue rose petals lay on the ground...

"No.. Deidara..." 

"Oof!" 

"Deidara!"

You turned back and saw Deidara kneel over, his face sweating and heating up. He was dying.

"[name]. You should go ahead of me! Un. I'll catch up. I'm still tired from all that running. Don't worry about anything. I'll catch up. Un."

You couldn't find the words to express your worry over him. He was on the verge of death. That much you knew. You knew about people dying. It was inevitable, but this was far too much. 

Blinking back the tears, you ran up to Deidara and hugged him before turning to run away, carrying his lighter in your hands.

You ran to the only choice of the moment. Up the stairs you run without looking back. The hall was outlined in pink, and it was black. Thorns and bushes in black stood in your way in the only entrance with yellow roses on the wall. 

A pair of footsteps walk behind you, so you didn't think and hid behind some stairs on the left.

"Loves me. Loves me not. Loves me. Loves me not. LOVES ME. Heh. Now I can..."

You peered from the stairs to find Sasori plucking and muttering something under his breath as blue petals fell serenely. Deidara....

When Sasori smiled and threw the stalk of lost petals down, leaving, you emerged from your hiding place, feeling depressed with the last of Deidara's rose in pieces. He was officially gone...

You took Deidara's lighter and burned the bushes on the entrance and stalked in. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

It was bare except for a painting at the end of the large hall.

"[name]?"

You turned to face Sasori towering over you from a few feet afar.

"[name]. What are you doing here? Please leave..."

In his tone, you sensed anger and panic. 

Clutching the lighter, you ran to the painting with a crack, and lit your flames, burning it all down in the process.

"[name]! Gah.. N-noo.... [name]... Why..?"

You closed your eyes, not wanting to meet with the agonizing Sasori on the floor, disappearing. His portrait lay burnt on the ground. Deidara. Sasori. They both disappeared...

Leaving the smell of smoke and flames, you went out and used the pink key to go to the locked pink house. You jammed the key in, turning it and going in. Another flight of stairs went down, and you stepped silently down it. 

What the next thing you saw amazed you. It was a sight of deja vu that popped into your mind when a large painting, with rainbow colors and white splattered over it.

"??? World 

Once you go in, there's no going back. All your time here will be lost. Do you still want to go in?"

You pulled back a bit when a light flashed, and the yellow frames of the painting disappeared, and you could jump in. 

However, you were afraid. What if this painting was just going to bring you here again? It won't change. Leaving you with no choice, you stepped away from the painting, and its frame was back again.

You didn't leave. You didn't fight back to escape. You were scared and didn't trust this painting. You closed your eyes sadly, as a swarm of hands touched you softly, whispering... "Welcome to the world of art, [name]...."