10

In a hurry, Deidara slammed the door shut and ran all the way to another painting, as far away from the door as possible.

"Huff, huff. Un. I'm never going back in there again! Un.." 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

It took a while during the time you and Sasori had away from Deidara. As time grew, you really started thinking what Deidara could be up to. He could be dead. He could have escaped without her. He could've turned for the worse. Who knows?

At some point, you ran ahead of Sasori and grabbed the brown key across the rainbow in a room. Using it, you run into the room across the hall and was about to descend some stairs when Sasori turns up. There was something quite scary about him... You suddenly thought of that scene where he was secretly stabbing a mannequin head with the palette he had, muttering curses away.

"[name]? Where are you going? I thought you said we'd stick together, right...?"

You got really scared and moved away, your back hitting the wall.

"Why are you running?"

Sasori had a dark face and was about to use the palette he found, until a voice interrupted.

"[name]!"

Deidara ran up the stairs and grabbed Sasori's wrists to stop him from raising his weapon.

"Deidara! Ugh! If only you had waited patiently downstairs..!" 

"Danna...! I just knew it! You were after [name]!"

You clung to the wall, watching in fear as Deidara threw a punch at Sasori, and watched the red head fall to the floor.

"pant.. pant... [name]! Are you okay!? Un."

Deidara ran away from Sasori and wrapped his arms around you, pulling you tighter into his chest, as you shut your eyes, a few tears falling. You hugged back for dear life, as he rubbed your back and carried you out of the brown room.

"[name]... You might not believe me, but Sasori isn't human... I mean. He's a moving puppet, but another one of those monsters in this gallery. Un." 

"Sasori.. But he was so nice..." 

"I know. Un. But he was about to kill you, too. This time, I won't leave your side at all, [name]. Un."

Deidara put you down, and you smiled in thanks. Remembering that there was another place you haven't went, you led Deidara back to the stairwell with the headless mannequin blocking it.

"Hng... Un. That will do."

The stairwell is now cleared, and you held your hand tightly in Deidara's as you descended with him.