↠ All Kpop III

SM Entertainment Releases Teaser Image For Halcyon Comeback!

October 23rd, 2015
by alim17

It feels like just yesterday the girls of Halcyon had their debut stage! Despite their debut being this month, the girls have gained tremendous attention and have already prepared for their comeback and even shared a bright and cheerful photo with fans of what seems to be a clip from their music video!

See Also: Former EXO member Kris spotted at airport in South Korea.

Many fans have speculated this comeback due to posts on all the girls Instagrams and recent rumors going around with SM.

However, today SM has finally confirmed the comeback with a small statement.

"... the girls of Halcyon have been trying their hardest to prepare for their first ever comeback and will hopefully return with a more powerful, and energetic album to keep those who listen in a good mood..."

In a later statement, SM shares that the seven girls of Halcyon will be coming back in early November, we can't wait!

Leave your thoughts below!

6,993 Comments

Sebooty: It looks bright and happy, I like it.

Jeonghanshair: Are they really still trying to be cute?

Marktuna: They're starting to grow on me, this MV looks like it's going to be great.

Seungribaeyo: Look at my girls, they look amazing, I'm crying.

Nojamsjimin: I'm ready. I've been waiting for them to comeback omfg.

Author's Note
Comeback. Comeback. Comeback. Yes! I'm so excited for them to comeback! Now, I don't really know when I'll post the comeback chapter but it'll be soon. I won't pull a BTS and move it to the next month (still crying), but I hope you guys are excited! Reminder to all members, please be active, vote and comment! You guys are the best and your comments are so funny I die. Anyway, love you all and a new update should hopefully be coming out soon!
- Sunny xx

baekhyun | jisooahs | japanhairzayn | taozi-s | plzyoongi