Chapter 1

I'm back in this hell hole. School. I am Mekelia McBroom and I'm a junior in highschool and I hate this fucking school. I'm just trying to get my credits so I can leave this bitch. People call me a nerd but I could honestly not give two fucks. I'm ready to live and go to New York. This Ohio life isn't for me. I go to Bell hill high school. All the thots and thot niggas go here. I don't even know why I go here. I hate the teachers,kids, everyone. I don't talk to anyone here any way. I don't have friends. I also sometimes get bullied for being smart. Like bitch it ain't my fault that instead of popping out a textbook you was popping yo pussy. There are these popular asshole that get on my damn nerves. Ashely, Maria, and Taylor. These thots always have something to say to me. All these thoughts rushed back to me as I drove to school. I looked around for my schedule and my first class was Mr. Martin he is my favorite teacher. I got out my car and looked down at my beat up chucks, my ripped jeans my tank top and my favorite jacket. I pushed my glasses up on the bridge of my nose and I fix my hair alittle. I walked in the school and went unnoticed like usual. I went to my locker and start to put in my combo. Then I seen a light skin arm close my locker. What up little bitch. Hey big bitch I said as I waved. Do you know who your talking to? Yea Ashely the ho that slept with every nigga in these school at least I don't know three times. Bitch watch your mouth Maria said. Or what bitch none of y'all can fight. Mr. Martin stepped out his class room. Is there a problem. No sir there isn't ashely said. Then move along. Ashely gets close to me and whispers bitch this isn't over. I couldnt care less. This is My junior year and I have basically all study halls that bitch still has freshman math fuck outta here. I really hate school. Then I seen August one of then most popular guys in school.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey thanks for reading this is my new story its short just to give you a hint of what's to happen