Chapter 9

What about August? What I tell you call me Aug. What about Aug? I want to tell you some stuff. I'm good. He looked over me, Then you ain't leaving. Aug give me my keys now! Oh Kelia getting mad. Hell yea I'm getting mad;give me my shit. Either you come and talk to me or stay outside and not go home. The choice is yours kelia. I looked at him, then I sighed. Let me in. He moved to the side and I walked quickly by him. Where are we going? Back in my room. Eww hell no; you just fucked someone on that bed. Then let's go to the couch. He walked toward this room it was Gold and black. It was beautiful though. He sat down and put his arms on the back of the couch. Sit down kelia. I sat down on the opposite side and I felt a little uncomfortable. Well I wanted to ask some advice since you a girl and all. Ok what is it I sat up a little. So you know the girl here Ariel. Yea you introduce me to her. Yea, well she getting a little to clingy and I told her Don't come looking for love; cause I don't love I fuck. I ain't got time for that relationship shit. Well August, tell her that. Then I cant get no more...........Alright ,alright I get it August. If I was her I would just want to know how you feel at least. Do you think she's pretty. Yea, why? I'm just asking,but she is definitely a ride or die. So why won't you go out with her. She not wifey type,she is a hoe for real. Oh you don't say. I looked down. Yea, she be fucking and sucking; that's why I don't kiss her. I couldn't tell I said sarcastically. Thank for talking to me though. Welcome, can I leave now? Yep, here. He gave me my keys. Hold up kelia;one more thing. Yes Aug. You like a nigga tattoos huh? They're cool I guess. Girl I seen the way you looked at me when I stepped outside. Man whatever. Damn kelia. I have to get my car. And what does that have to do with me. He got up, you gonna take me to get it. Yea right, I turned and he grabbed my arm and turned me around. Kelia don't play with me. His grip was mad tight. Aug let go of me. You taking me? He got closer and lick his lips. Nigga get yo nasty lips away from me. How they nasty. He let go of me. You probably had yo mouth on that girl. Negative,Aug don't eat no box; especially Ariel's. Yea right, but hurry up I want to go home.
-------------------------------------------------------------
After I dropped August back off at the school I drove home. Right now I'm in the shower. I let the hot water hit my skin it felt good. I washed my hair it was down my back. I get out and wrap my body in a towel. I walked in my room and I grabbed my lotion. I put some lotion in my hand and start to rub it in all over my body. Then I heard a knock on my door. Hold on!. I took the towel off and throw on my long sleeve shirt and my shorts. Then I put on some knee high socks. I walked to the door and opened it. It was Eric and the nigga that that touched me. What's up Eric? I looked down. Hey Kelia my nigga Andre staying over and yo pops and my mom are gonna be gone for a minute. How long is a minute? Like 3 weeks. I looked up and Andre licked his lips at me. I looked back down. Well Kelia we bout to smoke, ok. Alright. I locked my door again and went to my bed. Then I grabbed my phone and it start ringing. It was a face time from August. I never been on face time cause I don't have friends so I slide the accept button. I sat up and put my head phones in. Then I grabbed two hair ties and put my hair in a bun. Hey Keila. Hey Aug. What you doing? Laying down,I'm tired. Can you stay up with a nigga. Aug I'm really sleepy call Ariel. He gave me a side look, for real Kelia. August I'm really sleep. Just talk to me.

2 hours later.
August and I had a conversation I guess. Also I fell asleep on him so he hang up I guess. But then I heard a bang on the door I drag myself to the the door and.......
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks babies for reading Vote and comment on this story love you guys have a good night