Chapter 14

We are walking to the office. I'm scared I never get in trouble never. Like what did I do. We get there and they told us to sit. What did I do? I thought. I'm so nervous that I'm shaking. August looked at me and chuckled.
"Why you shaking and shit"
"I'm nervous. I don't ever get in trouble."
"They probably gonna ask you what happened since you was so close."
"Hopefully."
The principal came out and I can tell he is heated.
"Get y'all asses in my office." He calmly but very stern.
I shot up and started to walk. August was still sitting there and started to laughed.
"You think I'm playing get yo ass up now."
August slowly got up and had a smirk on his face. We start walking to the office. Then we stopped and opened the door. I quickly walked in. August took his sweet time.
"Sit down." The principal said.
I took a sit and start to mess with my fingers. August sat down and had a bored expression on his face.
The principal looks between me and August. Then his eyes landed on Aug.
"August I'm tired of your shit. You keep fighting and all this other stuff. You almost broke that boy's nose. Why did you fight him?"
August laughed "See what happened was the girl next to me is like..like.. a friend to me. So Chris always try to mess with her and stuff and I got tired of see him bullying her. So I took the problem into my hands and he wanted to fight, not me. Then he swung so I had to beat his ass." August sat back in his seat again.
"Is this true?" The principal looked at me.
"Yes everything is true." I sighed.
"Alright August you are out for 10 days and miss lady you free to go."
"At least I'm out for my birthday." August laughed.
The principal turned sharply to August.
"Listen here August if you come down to this office one more time I'm expelling you on the spot. Got that little asshole."
"Got it" August laughed.
I hit him. Then gave him the "fucking quit" eyes. He stopped. Then he starts to tap his foot.
"Y'all get out my office."
We got up and left. As we made it to the hallway. August pulled me to the side.
"I don't really say this but, I'm sorry for getting you called down to the office and shit."
"Its fine I guess." I put my head down.
"Alright and Kelia can you help stay out of 'trouble' cause I have a lot of shit going outside of school."
"Yea I will try."
He smiled and I grinned back. We continue to class together
-------------------------------------------------------------
I walk into the cafe and head to the back at my usual table. When I got there someone else was sitting there too. I seen it was August. I went to the other side of the table and sat down. I didn't really feel like saying anything. So I just pulled out a book. He looks at me. I know this cause I can feel his eyes drilling holes in my head. Then I see a light hand with tattoos on it reach over and take my book.
"So you just ain't gonna talk to a nigga?"
"August what is there to talk about?"
"We can talk about what we can do for my birthday."
"I'm going to be at school."
"I know that, but we can do something after school I can pick you up."
"I guess August. I might be tired and stuff."
"I know I know kelia."
We sat there quietly for a minute the August asked "Are you gonna get lunch?"
"No I don't eat this nasty ass shit." Then I pulled out a apple and some water from my bookbag. August grabbed my apple.
"This all you gonna eat?"
"Yea I'll be fine til we get to your house."
"What classes you have next?" August asked.
"None why?"
"I'm taking you out to eat. My treat."
"August you don't have too."
"I don't have too, but I want to."
I just sat there silent. To be honest I hate when people pay for me and stuff. Its a pride thing I guess.
"Kelia get yo ass up and let's go." August said while he licked his bottom lip.
I sighed "Ok August."
He smiled and we both got up and head to the front of the school. We walked out and head to his car. He unlocked the car and we both got in. August started the engine and looked at me.
"What is it Aug?" I said while moving my hair from in front of eyes.
"Nothing,but you are the first person ever that I have shown my soft side too. Don't tell no body I can be a soft nigga that would ruin me." He laughed.
"I promise I won't tell."
"Alright and also kelia I have a talent."
I turned in my seat and looked at him.
"For real. What is it?"
"Don't judge me when I say this, but I can sing like not just ok singing like I can sang."
"I want to hear."
"Not outside people gonna be like he a fruity ass nigga"
"How"
"I don't know, but you ready?"
"Yea"
He turns on the car and pulls out the parking lot.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope you enjoyed this part. Remember to vote and comment and share this with your friends. Also we almost have 1k reads that is so cool. Thank you everyone that reads and stuff and yea goodnight ~ Amya😊