Chapter 12(part 1)

I tried to pick myself back up,but my body keeps trembling. I get to the edge of the bed. I tried to stand, I fell  immediately down. Now I'm on the cold hard ground. I start to cry again. I'm hopeless. I then hear the door open back up. I got scared, what if he came back? Then I heard someone run up the stairs. Then my door opened. It was August. He ran in and stopped in the doorway. He then ran over to me, and picked me up. I cried and cried.
"Kelia we have to get you to the hospital."
"No, I want to get a shower first"
"Nah, we going now"
August when to my drawer and start pulling out stuff. He then dressed me and picked me back up. He careful went down the stair. I put my arms tightly around his neck. He opened the door and ran to the car. He hurried and put me in the car. He the ran to his side and turned the car on. He quickly pulled out the drive way.
-------------------------------------------------------------
August grabs me out the car and rushed me to the hospital. He goes straight to the ER. He then goes to the help center. I hold on to his neck really tight. The lady behind the desk looked at us.

"Hello ma'ma my friend needs help immediately."
"Like everyone in this room."
"Lady right now ain't the time."
August looked at her and he clenched his teeth.
"Ma'ma?"
The lady picked up the phone and ignored us. August then sat me down in the desk and reached over and snatched the phone out her hands.
"Excuse me sir?"
"Excuse me bitch, I said my friend needs fucking help and you gonna just ignore me? "
August got closer to her
"Remember bitch yo son Tony owe me big time."
Her eyes got really big. Like a deer that got caught in the head lights big.
"What's wrr-rong with her, she muttered."
"She has been raped, we need a doctor fast."
She picks up the phone and dials a number. Then a doctor and some nurses came out. August grabbed me again. The doctor lead us to this room with a bed and stuff. August gently lied me down. I am so confused, mad, and sad all at once. I'm really disgusted with my body. I feel very dirty. I feel EMPTY. Andre took two thing I can never get back my virginity and my pride. They were stripped from me like my towel was stripped off my body.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Hey babes thanks for reading this. I love you all and have a good night.