Chapter 2

I put some of my extra supplies in my locker. I turned around and I see August and his friends walk towards me. He stopped at the locker next to mine. I froze up. To be honest I'm scared of August. I went back into my locker not to be noticed. Then I felt my bag being snatch away from me. I turned and it was his idiot of a friend Chris. Chris give me back my bag. He chuckled then opened my bag and poured everything I had in there. I just looked down to the ground. I heard snickers and laughing. I just got down and picked up all my notebooks and folders. As I reach to get my pencil bag Chris takes it and takes two of my pencils. Thanks I needed theses for class. I got up and put my bookbag on my shoulders and head to Mr. Martin's classes, how worst can this day get. What time is it? I asked myself. Mekelia its 7:18, I decided to go to class. No one is in the class rooms yet. I can get some peace and quiet. I can read some of my book matter a fact.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Ding ding ding
The bell rings and a sea of kids flew in the door I put my book away and I took out my phone and ear buds then I pulled out a pen and my notebook. I put in one ear bud. Mr. Martin hates that , but he allows to me to do it.
Hello classes y'all already know who I am I'm Mr.Martin your African American studies teacher. And today we are going to go over the syllabus, so does anyone want to pass them out. All the thots raised their hands. They just want Mr.Martin to have sex with them. He has a wife and a kid. But that's none of my business.
Before we start with that let me do attendance. Ok let's get started with August...Knock knock knock. Hold on class. He opened the door and and there was August. Why are you late? I had arrived late and they ain't giving out passes yet Mr. M. Alright August but don't be late to my class again please. Alright. Come to my desk really fast we have assigned seats.
Shit I thought there are only three sits left one by me and two up front. Lord please don't let him sit by me oh please.
August sit by Mekelia. My whole heart dropped Mr.Martin I thought we were cool I guess not.
Who is that? August looked puzzled as hell. Mekelia raise your hand. I half way raised my hand. Mekelia raise it higher. I fully raised my arm. August slowly walks over by me then he sat in his seat. The girl who passed out the syllabus didn't give me one. I got up and went to the front to get a hand out. On my way back I fell to the hard cold floor. I grunt out of pain. Mekelia are you ok?Mr.Martin asked. I'm fine, I mean I did just fall and I'm bleeding a little but I'll be fine I said sarcastically. Do you want a band aid? Yea I walked to his desk and got one. My knee hurts now. I walked to my desk and sat down. August looked at me then he got his phone out and start typing something. Then he did something weird he put it on the floor and slid it over by my desk. I picked it up and it said Are you ok?. I typed back yea I'm fine. Then I slide it back over to him. I can't believe he even talked to me ,well typed to me. I'm just ready to get this class over with .
-------------------------------------------------------------
Its Lunch time the worst time of the day. The food is nasty as fuck and this the time bullies love destroying people's minds and hearts. I walk in and sat at a table in the far back of the lunch room and I sat by myself. I pulled out my homework for French. This looks mad easy for real. I pulled out my phone and ear buds. I didn't want to be bothered by anyone. I also pulled out a pear I had from home. I start listening to my favorite artist in the world tupac he was the best I don't care what anyone has to say. Im just minding my business when someone pulled out my ear bud. Hey nerd. It was Chris dumb ass. What the fuck do you want Chris. Ohh someone has a potty mouth. Yep bitch. He gets closer to me. Who the fuck are you talking to like that. You I'm sick of your shit Chris. Shut you fat ass up, before I forget you a female. I looked back at my work. The I felt a hand on the back of my neck. Bitch did I say you can stop looking at me? Shit this hurts I thought. He turned my head so I would look at him. The people he was with was laughing up a storm. Now listen to me your my little bitch and you do what I say got that. He let go of my neck. I start to rub it. Now you are going to do my niggas and I French work. Chris Suck my dick ,I'm not doing shit. I see August call Chris phone.
Hello... Um yea... Alright I'm coming now.
You better be glad I have to leave bitch , but remember our little chat. Like I said I hate this school.
-------------------------------------------------------------
Its the end of the day. I'm ready to go home. I'm physical tired and mentally tired. I get in my car and head home. I really did want to go home either I hate my stepmother and her son Eric they get on my nerves. I basically stay in my room or I go to the library. I get home and Eric's car is still here shit. I walk to the door and open it. The house smells like weed and Eric is in the living room with his friends. Eric need to get his 18 year old ass up and get a job. What up Kelia one of his friends said. I just waved. As I head up the stairs this dude gone to grab me by my waist. Let me the fuck go. Alright he whispered in my ear. When he let go he smacked my ass. I smack the shit out of him. He just looked at me. Then I seen the rage build up in his eyes. I ran up the stairs and hurried to my room. I got in there and locked my door then I put my chair under the door knob. Bang bang bang. Let me in Kelia! I got in my closet and waited for the banging to stop. I really hate my life.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys thanks for reading add this to your library and vote and comment share this book with your Friends please and I love you all do much yea lol