Chapter 13

Today is Monday and I don't want to go to school. I just feel depressed and down. Even the weather is changing. Its September 2nd and school has been in for what two or three weeks. I just want to leave all this bullshit behind me. My phone's alarm goes off and I just looked at it, it's 6:30. I got up. I didn't even get sleep last night. This weekend was the worst. I try to forget the things that happened,but I just can't. I grabbed my towel and wash cloth,bout to get a bath. One thing is I don't know where it is. I walked to August door and knocked. He answered and put his head on the door.
" what's up kelia?"
"Where is the bathroom." I looked down.
"Its down the hallway to your left."
"Thanks" I fake smiled.
I walk to the bathroom and looked at myself. I feel unwanted, ugly, stupid.
I don't know why I'm starting to feel like this again. I can't go back to the old kelia. Never in a thousand years would I go back to her. I then get I'm the shower and washed my body and my hair. I got out put on my robe. I put my hair in a shirt. Then I brushed my teeth. I opened the door and there was August.
"Excuse me." He said.
I moves to the side and seen he was already dressed. I went to the room he gave me and pulled my hair out the shirt and put some oil and stuff in it. I then put on they outfit I planned out. It was all black basically. That's how I feel now, like my soul is black. I looked at myself in the mirror and I couldn't smile at myself anymore. I grabbed my bookbag and phone and walked down the stairs. August looked up at me.
"What's up with the black outfit."
"I just feel dark, I don't know."
"Hmm,ok. You ready?"
"Yea I'm ready."
We walked to the door and when out side and walked to the car. August unlocked the car and we got in. I put my head on the window and sighed. He looked at me for a minute than pulled out.
-------------------------------------------------------------
We pull up to the school and August turned off the car. The ride was quiet so I was glad to leave the car. I got out and walked to the building. I went straight to my locker. I grabbed all the stuff I needed and start to headed to class. Then I was stopped by Chris.
"What up so you know we have a deal right?"
"What deal Chris?" I said soberly.
"Either you do my homework or I beat yo ass remember that?"
"Yea I do." I looked down.
"Well I'm glad you remembered that cause you gonna have a big ass pile to do tonight."
I shook my head. I didn't have any fight left in me so I just let it happen. I sat there like a little bitch. Then I felt someone touch me and it was August.
"Can y'all leave her alone, damn."
"Man why the fuck you care now?" Chris laughed.
"Cause she is too nice for y'all to be fucking with her."
"Man fuck that I'll do whatever the fuck I want, when I want."
August chuckled "Then you gonna see what happens to you nigga."
"Is that a threat Aug?"
"However the shoes fits." August coldly stared at him. I'm standing there in the middle.
"Aug I thought we were bros man."
"Chris I never said that shit. You did, I just hang with you cause I feel bad for yo stupid ass."
"But who you taking to Aug?"
"Yo stupid ass bruh. I'm tired of yo shit man."
Chris got close to Aug start taking his shit off.
"Nigga I ain't gonna fight you." August said stepping back.
"Nah man run this fade man." Chris moved in August face.
"Bruh I said fucking move!" August pushed Chris. Chris came back and tried to punch Aug, but he ducked his shit. August throw a punch and it hit Chris right in the middle of his face. I hurried and moved back. The group of boys ran off. Chris tried to swing again but August picked him up and slammed him to the ground. Then he start punching him in his face.
"August stop please!" Chris cried.
August didn't say nothing he kept hitting him. Chris is crying super loud now. I walked over there and grabbed August.
"He isn't worth it stop please!"
He looked at me and got up. He then looked back a Chris he kicked him and spat on him. I just turned my head. Chris face was so bloody and he was black and blue.
"Come on kelia."
I grabbed my stuff and went to class. I felt bad. Also I never seen August like that and its scary. I sat in my seat it was 7:32.
"Mekelia and August why are you late?" Mr. Martin asked.
I was about to speak,but August quickly said
"Her locker was jammed and I had helped her since our locker are next to each other."
"Alright don't let it happen again."
"Yes sir." We both said.
Then Mr. Martin got a call.
"August and Mekelia head to the office."
We looked at each other than got up.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chris in mm and Dreamer by August Alsina in mm

Thanks babies for reading. Sorry I been gone for a minute. I hope you like this part I will update tomorrow or tonight too so I can give you some more tea. See ya later