Chapter 8

I put back on my jacket and I grabbed my purse. August slowly got off my bed and grabbed his book bag. I walked down the stairs and waited for him by the door. I see Eric is gone. I waited for him for a couple more minutes before I got inpatient. I walked back upstair and August was still in my room. He was looking at the picture of my brother and mom. August what are you doing? I was just looking at this picture and you look like your mom. I laughed, my mom was beautiful and I'm not. You believe that? Yep now let's go so I can come back. Shit hold up, August can you hand me my phone. He went to my bed and unplug my phone. Here. Thanks. We start heading down the stairs and I was the first out the door. I got to my car and went to the passengers side. What you doing August asked. Here, you can drive; I don't know where yo house at. I tossed the keys to him. He got in the car and grunt. Why the fuck yo seat up so far? I'm short. He looked on the sides to adjust his seat. It's in the middle. He looked at me and then back to the seat. He rolled the seat almost all the way back. That's better. He put the car in drive and pulled out of the drive way.
-------------------------------------------------------------
We drove up into his drive way and he park the car. He got out and grabbed his bookbag. I got out and followed closely behind him. He unlocked the door and said Ladies first. I went in and said thanks. I stood and waited for him to lock the door and stuff. Come on Kelia. He start walking upstairs and stuff. Where are we going? My room,why you nervous? He turned and smiled. No never. He got to a black door and unlocked it. This is my room. It was all black. I mean like everything in the room was black from the walls to the sheets on his bed. What's with all the black? I like black. Oh ok. I didn't know what to do so I stood. He sat down on his bed and took the blunt he been saving out of his pocket. He grabs a lighter from his night stand and light the blunt. He took a long drag of it then exhaled. He lean back on the black sheeted bed. He took another drag and slowly let it come out. I just stood there like idiot. He sat back up and looked at me. Come here kelia. I slowly started to walk to the bed and I sat. He took another puff the exhaled it. He looked at me and his eyes were bloodshot red. What you wanna do. I don't know this is your house. I start to fidget with my lucky ring. He put the blunt back to his lips and took another drag. This time he blow o's. The smoke is getting in my eyes now. He looked at me and laid back down. August this isn't fun. Its fun for me. Yea cause you smoke and I don't. Well what you wanna do? Let's watch TV something. Hold on let me smoke the rest of this. Ok August. What I tell you, call me Aug. Man whatever. Don't man whatever me kelia. I sat on the edge of the bed and tapped my toes. Then we heard a knock. He got up slowly and put the blunt out. I'll be back ok. I shook my head. I heard his footsteps going down the stairs. Then I heard the door open. I got up and start looking around August room. He had no pictures of his family. It was nothing but darkness. I heard foot steps coming back you the stairs. Then August opened the door and there was a girl behind him. She was light skin with long jet black hair. She had her boobs all out and shit and looking at her shorts her ass was hanging out too. Kelia this is Ariel, Ariel this is Kelia. She waved at me and I waved back. Well kelia can you leave real quick. I didn't want to ask why I just got up. I knew this nigga planned on fucking this broad and leaving me downstairs like a lonely ass child. So I went downstairs and left out the door. I sat on the steps to his house. I didn't want to hear them moaning and shit. I pulled out my phone and my ear buds. I turned on J Cole Crooked smile this song made me happy for some reason. I put my head on a little column on the house. I'm just really want to go home at this point. I'm over today. I just want to take a hot shower and put on a new pair of pajamas. Maybe drink some juice and watch TV or read a book.
-------------------------------------------------------------
2 hours later

I'm just really over it. I want to go home its 8:06 and I'm tired. My phone died and I have nothing to do. I don't have my keys. I'm just having a shitty day scratch that, a shitty week. I hear the door unlock and walked out a shirtless August and Ariel. Ariel's hair in a sloppy ass ponytail and was walking a little funny. Bye Auggie, Ariel said. Bye Ariel. She tried to kiss him, but he rejected the attempt. Auggie give me a kiss. He kiss her forehead then he squeezed her ass. I looked away at that point. She was giggling like the damn fool she is. I feel bad for her; all she will ever be to August is a quick nut and that's it. Bye Kelia. Bye Ariel. She walked to her car with a little limp. He laughed and looked at me. August can I have my keys. Why you leaving? Yep, I'm bored and tired. Can we talk real quick?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks babes for reading vote and comment on my stories and I love you all so much good night