chapter 5

We stop in front of this raggedy old house. August turns off the car and looks at me. I'm about to go in this house real quick, don't follow me , stay in the car,and don't talk to anyone. Ok I will. He got out the car and locked it. I looked up the way he went and he was moving really fast. I pulled out my phone and start to read. I hope he doesn't take super long because I have to be home by 9. I grabbed my ear buds and put my head on the head rest. I looked to see if August came out yet, he hasn't. I don't like this area it's seems mad sketchy. I vibe to one of my favorite artist right now J. Cole. His lyrics are meaningful like Tupac's. I'm mad tried he needs to hurry up.
-------------------------------------------------------------
3 hours later
I'm pissed completely off. This nigga been in that house for three hours. I have to go to the bathroom and I'm fucking tired. Fuck this shit I'm going in. I get out the car and walk the same way August went. Should I do this? I knocked on the door anyway. A big guy opens the door and he has an gun in his right hand.
What do you want? He had his finger on the trigger. Um I w-was wording if A-august was still in t-there? You know August? Yea I'm his tutor for school. He looked at me. Come in , he steps to the side. I quickly walked pasted him. August in that room at the end of the hall way. T-thank y-you I stuttered. I quickly walked to the end of the hallway to the room August was in. I knocked and this dude opened the door. Who are you? I'm with August tell him I'm ready to go Now. The dude moved his shoulder to the side enough that I can see August smoking and counting money. Boss some girl is here for you. Who could it be he asked. The dude moved to the side showing me. What the fuck! Anthony leave real quick. Boss you sure? Nigga leave NOW! The dude didn't ask anymore he quickly exited the room. August looked at me and rubbed his face. Come here he calmly said. I'm really scared like really scared. I slowly walked to the desk. Sit he motion me to sit in the chair behind me. I sat down and start to play with my fingers. He comes to the front of the desk and leaned on it. He grabs the blunt he had and takes a long inhale. He than he blow it out. I hate the smell but I won't tell him that. Didn't I tell you to stay in the car? I looked up at August, Yes you did. Why didn't you do what I said? I have to go to the bathroom and I'm really want to go. He laughs then he gets closer to me then he bends over his lips are by then he whispers, you know what I do now ,run yo fucking mouth bout where we at and I will make sure you be 6 feet under. He get stood back up and sit back in in his seat. I was already scared of august now I'm petrified of August. He put all the stuff he had on his desk up and grabbed his stuff. Let's go. I got up and looked toward the ground. He walked toward the door and opened it I followed behind him.
-------------------------------------------------------------
We are in the car its mad silent. I'm scared I don't know what to do. I so scared that I had to pee now I don't. August looks at me then back at the road. I kept my eyes straight. We pulled up to this big house. We're here. He hopped out the car. I took a deep breathe in and out. August tapped on the glass and was waving at me. I grabbed my stuff and hurried behind him. We get to the door and he unlocks it, then he step back and let me in. I quickly walked pass him. Come this way. He leas me into this big room with a big TV and a big table. He sat down. He patted the seat next to him. I quickly sat down and pulled out my notebook and a pen. What are we studying , he said while looking at his phone. Umm A-ancient civilizations. He shook his head. A-august can you pay attention,please. Why would I say that. Yea, I'm sorry for being rude. He puts his phone down and moves closer to me. I moved a little. He looked up at me and chuckled, you scared of me? I looked at him and shook my head yes. He busted out laughing, I'm sorry its the weed,but don't be scared I won't bite. I shook my head. I'll be right back. Ok, I looked at my notes What the fuck is happening. I put my head in my hands.
-------------------------------------------------------------
That's it. That's it? Yep,I said. Well what time is it? I checked my phone its 9:00. No,no,no,no. I hurried up and put all my stuff in my bookbag. What's wrong. I had to be home by 9 ,I'm going to be in so much trouble. I can drive you. August what about my car? How am I going to get to school tomorrow? I'll drop you off and pick you up. Yea right dude ,but I need to go home Now. He grabbed his keys and his hat ,let's go than
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thanks for read babies, remember to vote and comment thanks