Oh. My. God.

"Hey, Cassie!!!"

"What, Gabriel?" The younger angel, Castiel, sighed.

"I have the most awesomest, coolest, brilliant, funniest, plan to get the Winchesters to respect us! And I want you to do it with me!"

"No."

The answer shocked Gabe, but he wasn't going to take no for an answer. "Yes."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"Listen, it won't just benefit me. I'm 100% sure, that this plan will get Dean's sweet ass for you, and Sam's and Dean's admiration for me. It's a win-win situation!"

The comeback surprised and intrigued Castiel, to say the least. He didn't fully understand what Gabriel had meant when he said he'd get Dean's...sweet...buttocks for him....but he had an idea. Maybe Gabriel meant it as helping Dean and him further their friendship? Maybe Castiel and Dean could become best friends after Gabriel's plan! Whatever it was, if it involved Dean, Castiel would do it.

"...Fine. But if this so-called "plan", hurts one of the Winchesters, I'm having your head, Gabe." Castiel warned.

"AWESOME! I knew using your crush on Dean as a weakness would work! Whoop whoop!!!" Gabe celebrated.

"What? I don't understand. What "crush"? Is that a type of flirtation? I really must read up on humankind's views of love... It is all so very confusing, Gabriel." Castiel rambled on, unaware of himself.

"Dude... You talk too much. But that just goes to show that my hypothesis was right! You do talk a lot when you're confronted or embarrassed! Especially when it comes to subjects like you and Dean!"

More confused than ever, Castiel urged Gabriel to get on with the plan.

"Alright, alright! Get off my case! What we're gonna need to do, is wait until Sam and Dean leave, only then we will we be fully able to proceed. Once they're fully gone, we're gonna have to prep our wi--" "What???" Castiel interrupted.

"Whoa! Nothin' dirty, Cassie!" Gabe chuckled. "Get your mind out of the gutters!" "But... My mind isn't in the gutters, Gabriel. I don't understand." Castiel said, tilting his head to the side, while doing that adorable eye-squint. "You don't understand a lot of things, Cassie. That's why you're still a virgin..."

"Just get on with the details, Gabriel."

"Fine, fine... Anyways, we're going to need to prep our wings. This plan is going to involve them a lot. We're going to have to make sure we get used to the feeling...of people...touching them..." "What??? Are you insane, Gabriel?! Do you have any idea what that kind of touch can do to an angel?! It's forbidden, for Dad's sake!!!"

"I know, I know! But I'm the trickster, God dammit, and you're a fallen angel!!! Does it really even matter what we do?!"

"...I guess, not... But if anything unexpected happens between one of us and the Winchesters, it's your fault!"

"Whatevs!!! It'll be funny if something finally happens between you and Dean, anyway! Which one of you would top? Maybe Dean, he is the macho-man type." "What about you and Sam, Gabriel? That's always a possibility, you know." This, Gabriel didn't think about. He just thought of flashing off his and Castiel's wings, and then getting immediate loyalty and respect. But, no, Cassie had to put such unthought of things in his head, and make Gabriel confused and frustrated.

But, this time, he decided to keep his cool, and not show any sign of doubt or embarrassment. "Well, if something does happen, then I'll get to tell Balthazar and Michael that I screwed a moose. Pretty cool, huh?" "I don't understand you, Gabriel..." "And I, you."

Castiel sent Gabe one of his classic bitchfaces, and told him to get on with it.

"Anyways, we need to prep our wings, because there's always the possibility of one of those boys touching them. So... How do we get ready for that? It's sort of an intimate gesture, so...." Gabe asked, starting to doubt if this plan would work.

"Well, I'm pretty sure you don't want me touching your wings, that'd be awkward. So, maybe we can hire someone to." The idea sounded good to Gabriel, but who would they hire?

"That sounds good, Cassie, but who can we hire? If someone found out that we had wings, they'd probably get suspicious."

"I hadn't really thought of that, to be honest.... Maybe we should just call this off."

"Never!! If there's the risk of someone touching my wings, I don't care!!! I WILL GET RESPECT AND ADMIRATION, EVEN IF IT MEANS I HAVE TO MOUTH RAPE SOMEONE!!!" Gabe yelled at the top of his lungs. If Gabe really wanted to do something, he'd do it. No matter the consequences. "SO SCREW PREPPING OUR WINGS!!!...right, Gabe?" Cas asked innocently, unsure if what he had just said was agreeable with.

"FUCK YES, CASSIE."

"FUCK YEAH, GABE."

When Cas had finished agreeing with Gabe, Sam and Dean walked in. "Why the hell are you guys yelling?!" Dean asked.

"NO REASON, DEAN." Gabe and Cas both answered at the same time, still yelling.

"Anyways, we must go. Goodbye Sam, Dean." Gabe said, regaining control of his voice. "Where are you guys going? We just got here." Sam asked, desperation clearly in his voice.

"Angel stuff, Sam." Castiel said monotonously. "It's important. You humans wouldn't understand." Castiel lied flawlessly.

Sam sighed, defeat laced within.

"Goodbye, Sam and Dean. We will be back in a few days." With that, Castiel left.

"Don't wait up!!!" Gabe said as he was leaving. Sending a wink Sam's way. It was a joking one, but to Sam, it was so much more.