Nose Bleeds for Days

"Gaaaaaaabeeeee...."

"What, Cassie?" Gabe sighed, already knowing what Castiel was gonna say.

"When are the Winchesters gonna come baaaack????"

"I don't know, Castiel. Why don't you go ask them???" Gabe was getting more annoyed by the second. After all, Castiel had been saying the same thing over and over again, 30 minutes after Dean and Sam had left.

"But if I do, I'll ruin the plan!!!" Castiel miraculously discovered (sarcasm, bro).

"Then shut up."

"But.... Why?" Castiel said, looking like a child that just got a slap on the hand. " 'Cause I said." Gabriel felt bad that he did, though. How could I hurt this sickly cute, innocent little angel bro of mine???

"I don't like the tone you used with me, Gabriel." Oh snap.

"Well, too bad, so sad. I don't care."

"I don't want to fight with you, Gabriel, but if I must, I must." Castiel said, obviously challenging Gabriel to a fight. "Well, bring it on, then. I'm ready for you, dick."

Castiel did a battlecry, and lurched at Gabriel, scratching him on his nicely tanned, muscled, torso. Gabriel stumbled back, causing his wings to lift him up out of instinct. But instead of Gabriel flying away, he flew towards Castiel at full speed, and headbutted him. Castiel fell back, and his nose started gushing out blood, covering the bottom half of his face, and most of his upper body. Gabriel took advantage of this, and straddled Castiel. His wings forced Castiel to stay laying down, allowing Gabriel time to punch him repeatedly. Castiel shook free of Gabe's wings, and rolled Gabriel over. Now he was straddling Gabriel, whilst choking him.

"Cas.... You l-l.....little.... B-b...itch....!" Gabriel managed to croak out. He clawed Cas' cheek, causing him to momentarily let go of Gabe. He got out from under Castiel, and kneed him in the head. Castiel let out a pained shriek and grabbed Gabe's leg. Gabriel tried kicking him away, but Castiel had a death grip on him. Cas wrapped his wings around himself and Gabe, and flew them up, only to bring them back down, purposely letting them slam down on Gabriel's side. Gabriel yelled out in pain, but Castiel covered his mouth.

"Ssssh!!! Do you hear that?!" Castiel whispered frantically.
"Herh whauh, buisch?" Gabriel tried saying from under Castiel's hand. "THEY'RE BACK!!!" Gabriel ripped Cas' hand of his face, and let out a "SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! SHIT! WHAT DO WE DO?!", as he scanned the mess they made of the boys' bunker. Their tables were broken in half, the bookshelves were completely destroyed, while all the books were spread out, papers were spread everywhere, blood was smeared on walls, there were probably a few teeth laying around, and the angels' clothes were lying on the floor. It looked like a crime scene. It wouldn't be impossible, if Sam and Dean thought, at first glance, that their angel lovers had been murdered.

"Well, shit. It's all your fault, Cassie."

"What?! How, Gabriel?! I didn't start it! You were being rude, so I just taught you a lesson!!"

"You?! Teach me a lesson?! The day you beat my ass, is the day I die!"

"Is the fact that I could beat you, so hard to believe, Gabriel?! Because if it is, then I don't know how we're related!"

Gabriel remained quiet. Castiel followed his example. After a few moments of silence, they could hear Dean unlocking the door. Their hearts started racing, would Sam and Dean kill them because of the mess??? Would they get punished??? Would they be forced to clean up the mess??? Thousands of horrid possibilities passed through the angels' minds, until they heard the door open, and saw Sam's and Dean's heads.

"Oh, Dean!!!" Castiel called out to Dean. "Someone broke into the bunker while you guys were gone, and we were still here, and tortured us!!!" Castiel latched onto Dean, fake crying. That's what Gabriel gathered. So, dear Cassie is lying now, is he? Might as well, too.

"Sam!!!" Gabriel acted scared and injured. Although, he didn't really have to act hurt. He was hurt. "Sammy, thank, dad, you're here!!! It was horrible!!!" He grabbed Sam, and held him so close, that Gabriel could hear Sam's heart racing. Huh. Why is his heart beating so fast? Is he...scared? No, I don't think so. Excited? I hope not! Embarrassed? Why would he be embarrassed, though? Hmmm... I'll need to figure out why soon. Or right now! Hehe gonna push my boundaries...

"Oh, Sam, if you were there, I know you would have killed those men!!!" Gabriel burrowed his face into Sam's chest, and fake sobbed. He purposely breathed in Sam's scent, making sure Sam had heard. "You smell so good, Sammy...." He heard Sam's breath hitch, so he continued. "It relaxes me..."

Meanwhile, Castiel was still fake crying in Dean's arms. "Deeeeann!!!" Castiel had no idea what to do, so he just continued to cry. "Thank you for letting me invade your personal space, Dean!...." Dean had forgotten about his rule, "Stay in your own lane". After all, he was getting hugged by his angel. Yup, I said it. His. Well, not really. He would be his soon, though. "N-no problem, Cas..."

To say that Dean and Sam were in heaven, wouldn't be a lie. This was their heaven. Their escape. While this was the first time something like this had ever happened, they knew it wouldn't be the last.