Undeniable Urges

'...Dude..." Sam and Dean said at the same time, amazement on their faces. Sam was the first to recover. "Dude, they're amazing!" Sam reached out to touch them, but got a whack from Castiel instead. "Ow! What the hell was that for, Cas?!" Sam said, clearly hurt. "I... Thought I saw a fly on your head. My apologies, Sam." Castiel lied, flawlessly.

"It's alright, I guess." Sam reassured him. Dean was now fully aware of what just happened, so now he was sneakily observing Cas' back. Cas' back was facing him, so that gave him enough leverage to poke around. He was just about to poke Castiel's right shoulder blade, when he too, got a whack. Only this time, it was from Gabriel. Gabriel's wings, to be exact. "Dude! Can you guys stop hitting us, please?!"

Gabe and Cas only nodded, before leaving without a single goodbye, leaving Sam and Dean disappointed and confused. "Duuuuude...." Sam groaned. "Why do they always leave when things get exciting???" "Man, I don't know, but it's starting to piss me off."

Meanwhile...

"Gabriel, you need to be more careful!!! Sam could have touched your wings!!!" Castiel yelled at him, more out of relief, than anger. "I know, I know!!! I'll be more careful.... Sheesh! I'm the older one, yet you act like you are!" Gabriel retorted, almost like a menstruating teenage girl (groooossss lol XDDD I'm sorry!!! Nature, tho).

Castiel sighed, not wanting to get in a fight with Gabriel. "I'm going to bed, Gabriel. Good night. Love you." Gabriel sensed Castiel's tiredness , so he hugged him. "I'm sorry, Cassie..." He said sheepishly. Castiel stood, stunned, until he finally relaxed into the hug, and embraced him tightly. "It's alright, Gabe." He smiled into Gabriel's hair. When have me and Gabriel ever gotten this close? It's almost like we're family

"I love you, Cas."

"I love you too, Gabe." (Omg I'm in love with that part *0*)

Next day...

"So, Cas, do you wanna go to Sam's today?" Gabriel asked, sucking on a lollipop. "If that is what you want to do, then yes. And I'm almost positive the bunker is Dean's, Gabriel."

"I'm pretty sure it's Sam's."

"It's Dean's."

"It's Sam's."

"Dean."

"Sam."

"Dean."

"Sa--" Gabriel was cut off by a loud knocking, following the sound of shuffling feet outside their motel room door. They immediately quieted down, confusion and panic taking over. "Gabe!!! Who is that?! We don't have any visitors, that I know of!" Castiel frantically whispered. "How am I s'posed to know?! I'm not a damn psychic!!!" Gabriel replied, also whispering.

"Guys? We can hear you!" The familiar voice of Sam Winchester, immediately calmed the panicking angels, allowing them to think straight (haha not really -3- theyre still gay af XD). Gabriel, we did not tell them where we were staying at! How do they know??? Castiel wondered, growing more and more suspicious of the Winchesters. Again, I'm not a psychic! Why don't you go ask them how they know?!