Celebration Time

Gabriel was immediately engulfed in two big bear hugs. "GABE, OH, MY GOD, I MISSED YOU!!! Cas said, kissing Gabriel everywhere he could. "GABE, YOU LITTLE SHIT! I FUCKING MISSED YOU!" Sam yelled, jealous that Cas got to kiss him, and not him. "Me? Awww, thank you, my loyal babies!!!" Gabe said, chuckling when he saw Cas' disapproving face, and Sam's red one.

"Well, hello, Dean!" Gabe said, ripping himself away from his friends' tight grips, and wrapped Dean in a killer-tight hug, earning a surprised yip from Dean. "Get off, angel face!" "Awwww, BUT I DON'T WANNA DEANY!!! I LOVE YOU!" Gabe wrapped himself even tighter around Dean, breathing in his husky scent. Why couldn't this be Cas...? "WHAT?!?! OH, MY GOD, CASSIE!!!" Gabriel practically screamed at Cas, hooking himself off of Dean, clinging to Cas. Castiel merely sighed.

"Yes, Gabriel?"

WE NEED TO GOOOO!!!! Gabriel thought, looking up at Castiel urgently. What? Why? You just barely got back, we should celebrate!!! Cas replied, confusion clearly in his thoughts. Nooooooo!!! Gabe zapped Cas away, then waved goodbye to Sam, winked mischievously at Dean, and left.

"CASSIE!!! I HAVE SOMETHING IMPORTANT TO TELL YOU!!! IT'S ABOUT DEAAAAANNNNNN!!!!" Gabe said as soon as he appeared in front of Cas, who was looking around, confused. "Gabe, where are we?"

"SHUT UP, CAS, THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT!!! WHAT IS IMPORTANT, IS WHAT I'M ABOUT TO TELL YOU!!!" Gabriel yelled, pulling Cas close enough to let their noses touch. Castiel remained silent, signaling for Gabe to go on. It took Gabriel a few minutes to calm down, but he did.

"OK, so... What do you think of Dean?" Gabriel said, giggling like a school girl.

"What do you mean?'

"Uuuggghhh... Like, do you think he's cool? Or... Cute, maybe? Dumb? Reckless? Like that... Sorta."

"Um... I think he's very caring. As for looks, he is rather handsome. If Dean wasn't the vessel for Michael, and was more religious, I would have gladly used him as my vessel. Don't tell him I said that, please. I'm afraid he would take it the wrong way. And for intelligence, he's very smart. He is reckless, though. I'm almost positive that a demon or an angel will be the death of him." Cas said, smiling fondly. Just the thought of Dean made him giddy.

"Well... What if I told you that Dean thought the same about you??? Only... He liked you a little bit more?" "Well, if you told me that, I'd think you were insane, Gabriel." Cas said, disbelief and annoyance laced in his voice.

"WELL, I'M NOT INSANE! HE LIKE LIKES YOU!!! WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO ABOUT IT, CASSIE???" By the second, Gabriel was growing more excited and anxious. Would Cas accept Dean's love, and return it? Or would he reject Dean? Gabe hoped for the latter.

"..."

Instead of an answer, Gabe received silence.

"I... Don't know what to say, Gabriel. I'm not sure if I feel the same way..."

Boom! Gabriel felt as though he was just shot in the heart.

"It's alright, Cassie. Talk to him about it first, then make your decision." Gabriel was inwardly bawling his eyes out.

"OK, thanks, Gabe. I wouldn't have known about his feelings, had you not told me." Cas hugged Gabe, showing his appreciation.

"N-no...problemo..." MY OTP!!! Noooo....