Regrets

"G-gabe?" Castiel stopped when he saw Gabriel no longer moving."G-Gabriel??? Answer me, Gabe!!!" As Cas shook Gabe, never getting a response, he started to cry. "GABE! GABE, PLEASE, ANSWER ME!!!"

Out of sheer panic, he teleported Sam and Dean to him.

"Huh? God, damnit! I was in the shitter!" Dean yelled as he pulled up his pants, ignoring the fact that he didn't get to wipe. "Dean, shut up! Come here!" Sam yelled at Dean as he quickly noticed Cas and his angel. Dean soon after did too, and ran over to them.

"Gabe! Gabe, answer me!!!" Sam tried pointlessly to wake him up. Cas sighed, frustrated, and told Sam off. "I already tried that, Sam. Now, unless you can help him, I'm "zapping" you away." He stared coldly at them, grief striking him. "No! No, please don't, Cas... Please." Sam puppy-eyed Castiel. "Fine."

5 weeks later...

"Sam?" Dean knocked softly on Sam's door, hoping that Sam somehow was cured of his depression. He got no response. "Sam, please answer me!" After he received no sign of Sam even attempting to answer him, he sighed and walked away.

When he got to the bunker's dining room (is that what it is? The place where they research shiz?), he spotted Cas. He was just... Staring. He'd been like that since the day Dean had told Cas that Gabriel was gone. Him and Sam. He didn't get the big deal with Gabe being gone. I mean, he was a dick! Dean thought to himself as he pouted. "Dean." Cas interrupted Dean. Dean didn't care, though. That was the first word Cas had said to him, after all! "Yeah, Cas???" He tried not to sound desperate, but to be honest, he was.

"If you're going to think about Gabriel, think nice thoughts." Dean stared, stunned that Castiel knew what he was thinking. "W-what do you mean?" Dean chuckled nervously, rubbing the back of his neck. "It's simple. I can hear your thoughts. And what you were thinking was of Gabriel. But you weren't thinking nice thoughts. So, please, stop." Castiel then continued to stare at nothing, eyes filled to the brim with tears wanting to flow out.

Mental note: Don't think near Cas. Seriously, don't, Dean.

°°°

"So... Do you guys like the burgers?" Dean tried making conversation, like he always had, for the past few weeks. Yet he always got silence in return. And today wasn't an exception. "Guys... Come on! I'm trying my best here! At least give me a damn bone, for God's sake!!!" He had had it. After countless times of trying, and trying, and trying, Dean couldn't take it anymore. Gabe was dead, damnit! Cas and Sam needed to get over it! "I'm getting really tired of all this grief shit! You guys need to get over Gabriel! He's dead, and he's not coming back!" Dean was running on anger now, fist clenching with desire to punch someone.

"Awwww, how mean, Deany!!"

"G-gabe...?" Sam and Cas said simultaneously.

"Heya, kiddos."

OMG!!! HE'S BACK!!! ╮(─▽─)╭ CLIFFHANGER!!! Sorry about the short chapters, tho. I'll probs update a longer chapter next time. Until then, luv ya, babes (♥ω♥*)