Sexual Tension

"Well, I think me and Cassie should go now." Gabriel said after he let go of Sam. "We still got angel business to tend to." "Yes, I agree with Gabriel." Castiel agreed, also letting go of Dean.

"But we just got here! And, you guys look pretty hurt! Don't you think you should stay the night? Just until you guys are better?" Sam said, or pleaded. Whatever floats your boat. "Yeah, you guys can even have the spare bedrooms!" Dean joined in.

"Nah, we're good. Did you guys forget we're angels? We can easily heal ourselves." As he said that, Castiel healed himself. Then Gabe followed his example. "Plus, why would we need the spare bedrooms? We don't sleep." "Indeed, we don't." (OK, imma get a little crazy on this part)

Gabriel, I think they want us to stay. What do we do? Castiel communicated telepathically with Gabriel. Do they? I didn't even know... Do you wanna stay? I mean, I guess we can. It's not like we got stuff to do. Gabriel replied. I don't care, Gabe. It's up to you.

"I don't know, it's just an offer..." Sam trailed off. "Well, then, I guess me and Cassie gotta accept it. Just don't make us help clean up the mess. Too lazy" As Gabriel said that, Sam's and Dean's faces lit up. "Of course, not! You guys didn't cause it, after all!" But... We did, Gabriel. Castiel said guiltily. Well, they don't need to know that, do they? Gabriel questioned. I guess not...

"Caaaas?" As Castiel heard his name called, he snapped back to reality. "Cas, buddy, you OK? You and Gabe sorta got quiet there. "Oh... Yes. I'm sorry, Dean, if Gabriel and I worried you. That was not our intention." Castiel said with an apologetic look. (Which made Dean melt inside, just so ya know ;D) "I-it's alright. Don't sweat it." "Did you forget to worry about me, Dean? I zoned out too, ya know." Gabriel said, which in return, got him a b*tchface from both Dean, and Sam. Why did he get one from Sam? Well, because, Sam was just about to show his worry to Gabriel, but Gabriel just had to ask Dean, of all people, why he wasn't getting any attention! Sam would have gladly given Gabe attention, (in more ways than one ;3), had he gotten the chance to.

"So.... What do you guys do for fun around here?" Gabriel asked, getting more bored by the second. "Um... Research? That's the only thing we have time for these days." "Whaaaaaat?! Please tell me you're lying!!!" Gabriel exclaimed. "No, he's not." Dean butted in before Sam could reply, earning him a bitchface. "Well, me and Cassie are going to fix that!" "We are?" Castiel asked innocently unaware of his rude question. "Yes, Cassie." Gabriel answered his question. "We're gonna have a..."