Chapter 1

(Outfit & Song)
(Thoughts will be in italics)

"Get your ass up before Ms. Harper finds out you overslept and there are going to be some people coming to adopt around 3."
You may be wondering who Ms. Harper is, well she is the rude old hag who owns the orphanage or something like that. God I hate her. I'm pretty sure everyone here hates her... Damn people who don't even know her hate her.

Oh, well Back to where we were before Ms. Hag got into this!

I heard whoever was talking walk away mumbling about kids and I quote "sleeping so damn late in the day, its 2:00 already. No wonder they are getting dumber and dumber as the years go by." So, I guess its time to get up and start to get ready.

Once I change into my Motionless In White shirt and black and white striped leggings and do my makeup and hair, I look at the time, its 2:50. Well, I guess its time to go downstairs to get in line for the people coming to adopt.

So far, its just couples giving me dirty looks, so, I put my headphones in to listen to the haunting by Hotel Cinema. This band is and will always be one of my favorites.

After a few minutes someone taps on my shoulder and I look up to see the one and only Jack Barakat!

"Hello, what's your name? I'm Jack"

"H-hi, I'm S-sam" God damn Sam, get your shit together.

"Well Sam, its nice to meet you, how about you tell me about yourself?"

Oh shit "Well, I'm 15, I like food, music, movies, photography, and YouTube. That's about it"

"Okay, it was very nice meeting you. I'm going to go and talk to Ms. Harper. See you soon Sam."

"okay, bye" see you soon? The hell does he mean by see you soon? Oh well, hopefully I'll find out soon. Maybe...

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

I really hope you guys are enjoying it so far! And please let me know if there is anything that needs to be improved or changed. It would be greatly appreciated