Chapter 2

Jack's Pov:

I had been wanting a child for a while now and recently, I told Alex about it, he convinced me that getting adopting one would be a great idea. It would teach me responsibility and what not. So now, a week later, I'm pulling up to an orphanage.

When I walked in, the lady at the desk asked me what age I was looking for in a child, so I replied between 12 and 15.

As I was looking and talking to the children, I saw one that stood out from the others. She had white hair and a Motionless In White shirt on and her earphones in. Her music was up so loud you could slightly hear what she was listening to.

I decided to go over and talk to her...
"Hello, what is your name, I'm Jack."

"H-hi, I'm S-sam."

Well Sam, it is nice to meet you. So, tell me about your self."

" Well, I like music, photography, food, YouTube and movies... That's about it."

I need to adopt this girl right now!
"well Sam, it was nice meeting you. I'm going to go and talk to Ms. Harper now. See you soon..."

Sam is the one... It is destiny that I adopt her! I must kidnap her at once! Calm down Jack, that was a little uncalled for... Calm yourself.

❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄❄

Sorry for the short chapters... Please let me know if there is anything that needs to be improved or changed. It would be greatly appreciated. Hope you enjoyed!